Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
It all depends on if Corvette want to play ball and regard TPA as an advertising platform, I have a feeling that's how Harley Davidson worked, and if General Motors think that a recreated pinball game of their cars gives them a positive image then they might jump at the chance to be paid for someone advertising their products.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I am going to say that Flight 2000 and Victory will be out in July. If they can expect to complete T2 in two months, they can definitely do Flight 2000 in two months.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Well, one thing to remember is that the list seemed to have been created by the site admin. How much, if any, input FarSight had? Maybe none. So we could see HS soon. FarSight's probably not telling anyone what the upcoming tables are or, if they are, people are keeping a tight lip on it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Given that Victory has been mentioned so much more than Sorcerer, I think we'll see the former first, though I prefer then latter. A while back, farsight mentioned Gottlieb emulation for dot matrix tables, so maybe they have something up their sleeve......who knows?

Jan 6, 2013
I really hope we get tales from the crypt and nightmare on elm street ,and the classic Haunted house pinball table i use to play when i was a kid.I would not mind the rocky table too it came out in 1981 i think.Hey..... doesn't hurt to ask.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
My head still says High Speed and Victory, but my heart says Cyclone and Sorcerer.

Either works for me. I do really hope we see Aces High as that and Big Shot were my favourite tables from the Gottlieb collection.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Given that Victory has been mentioned so much more than Sorcerer, I think we'll see the former first, though I prefer then latter. A while back, farsight mentioned Gottlieb emulation for dot matrix tables, so maybe they have something up their sleeve......who knows?

Tee'd Off is coming, yes, due to the Gottlieb emulation. And I am betting it'll be paired with 8-Ball Deluxe or that classic Stern that won the poll.

Probably August pack. I stand by my prediction that this month will be RollerCoaster Tycoon and either Sorcerer or Victory.

Tales from the Crypt is your October release, bet on it. T2 and Addams Family will be the November and December stand alone tables.

Only hole left is September. No idea, maybe Road Show or Fish Tales. Though personally I hope it's High Speed, Earthshaker, Bad Cats or F-14... I <3 system 11 machines.

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Only hole left is September. No idea, maybe Road Show or Fish Tales. Though personally I hope it's High Speed, Earthshaker, Bad Cats or F-14... I <3 system 11 machines.

Actually, I think that FS are planning on releasing T2 in September if everything goes according to plan. That said, any of the tables you named would be most welcome, especially F-14 Tomcat.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Hmm, the Williams table pack poll lasts for another two weeks and the next update/newsletter will be in between that.

Fish Tales, High Speed/2, Roadshow etc. are all choices in the poll and you wouldn't think that they'd have them in table pack #16 because it'd make the choice irrelevant halfway through the poll.

So it makes me think either Bally or Stern as the table hinted at in pack #16. Rollercoaster Tycoon?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Hmm, the Williams table pack poll lasts for another two weeks and the next update/newsletter will be in between that.

Fish Tales, High Speed/2, Roadshow etc. are all choices in the poll and you wouldn't think that they'd have them in table pack #16 because it'd make the choice irrelevant halfway through the poll.

So it makes me think either Bally or Stern as the table hinted at in pack #16. Rollercoaster Tycoon?

Interesting point on FT, etc. Not sure about RCT though... is there any confirmation of that besides Gary Stern's slip up? Seems like it could actually be a decent sized license.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
This is just speculation so don't quote me on this but I think the next pack will have flippy thins and lil'mell balls :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.