Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
What does Tee'd Off have to do with a squirrel and the word "rare" unless FarSight switched tables after hearing feedback.
Don't forget that the hint also contains a clue for the "table of the month" as well. It's possible that the "rare" part is for the table of the month. A couple of the tables that they have released have low production runs. For example, Cactus Canyon only had a little over 900 units produced.

Also, it's just a hint. Farsight could have intentionally made the hint misleading to keep us guessing.

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Okay we have confirmed Flight2000. Is the next table Goin' Nuts or Tee'd Off?

I have the Gottlieb Collection for Game Cube (and I used to play the heck out of it too). While I cannot vouch for the other games, Tee'd off is completely broken on the Game Cube version. The ball has a bad, bad, bad tendancy to get stuck near the top behind the upper table somewhere. I could see the ball sitting there, and I spend fifteen minutes trying to "tilt" the ball loose to no avail. And in the Gottlieb Collection, there's no "call attendant" option that I'm aware of. After it happened about 3 or 4 more times, I got Tee'd off to the point where I didn't want to play Tee'd off anymore, :confused: but I'll gladly reconsider if they fix that issue. I need to know if Goin' Nuts is eventually going to be released on TPA. If not, I may have to pick up the Wii version of Gottlieb PHOF although it's hard to find. Or I could just rebuy both on PS3 since I don't like the control scheme in the Wii versions (no classic controller support and it's extremely easy to tilt the table if I "waggle" by accident). Some might ask why the heck I want to play Goin' Nuts. Well, it's such a bizarre table by conventional standards that it's an experience not available anywhere else, plust only ten tables were produced, so I ask who wouldn't want to play it?

They remake the tables from scratch in TPA, so I don't think issues related to the Gottleib Collection will have any bearing on the current product.

fastfingers666

Jul 4, 2013
Table if the month might be space shuttle, lots of references to space in the hint. As far as tee'd off is concerned, I think it will be table pack 17 along with RCT as victory also would be a re-release, most likely in 18. Going nuts has to be 16 with the squirrel and rare reference

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Table if the month might be space shuttle, lots of references to space in the hint. As far as tee'd off is concerned, I think it will be table pack 17 along with RCT as victory also would be a re-release, most likely in 18. Going nuts has to be 16 with the squirrel and rare reference

Where do people keep getting this RCT stuff from? I swear, I've seen multiple people mention it, but I've never heard any hints from FS that it's coming.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Where do people keep getting this RCT stuff from? I swear, I've seen multiple people mention it, but I've never heard any hints from FS that it's coming.

There was an interview with Gary Stern saying something along the lines of "yeah, the value of Rollercoaster Tycoon, I mean Tales From the Crypt. No, Ripley's has gone up drastically since being released in the pinball arcade." People (including me) think he accidentally let the cat out of the bag by merely mentioning these tables.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Okay we have confirmed Flight2000. Is the next table Goin' Nuts or Tee'd Off?

I have the Gottlieb Collection for Game Cube (and I used to play the heck out of it too). While I cannot vouch for the other games, Tee'd off is completely broken on the Game Cube version. The ball has a bad, bad, bad tendancy to get stuck near the top behind the upper table somewhere. I could see the ball sitting there, and I spend fifteen minutes trying to "tilt" the ball loose to no avail. And in the Gottlieb Collection, there's no "call attendant" option that I'm aware of. After it happened about 3 or 4 more times, I got Tee'd off to the point where I didn't want to play Tee'd off anymore, :confused: but I'll gladly reconsider if they fix that issue. I need to know if Goin' Nuts is eventually going to be released on TPA. If not, I may have to pick up the Wii version of Gottlieb PHOF although it's hard to find. Or I could just rebuy both on PS3 since I don't like the control scheme in the Wii versions (no classic controller support and it's extremely easy to tilt the table if I "waggle" by accident). Some might ask why the heck I want to play Goin' Nuts. Well, it's such a bizarre table by conventional standards that it's an experience not available anywhere else, plust only ten tables were produced, so I ask who wouldn't want to play it?

Had a lot of the same feelings playing it in The Gottlieb Collection on PS2, that table and Black Hole were broken on there. Can't wait for the new version because that was one of my most played on that collection.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Flight 2000 and Goin' Nuts... sounds like an underwhelming pack. Both tables I'll admit might have the ability to surprise, but paired seems like they'll be relying on Season 2 passes to sell this one. Could have at least been Flight 2000 and Sorcerer if they wanted to do an "old-school" pack. And didn't they just do that with 14 anyway? Still a lot of great late 80's and 90's tables (even without problematic licenses) to do... hopefully they'll keep making TPA for several more years, so that a pack like this (if it's true), seems like some added character within the impressive whole instead of a missed opportunity do more beloved/significant tables.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Heres some pics pulled from PS store of season 2 table bundle
IMG_5338_zpsb27f6105.jpg

IMG_5339_zpsb88d88ac.jpg

and the picture of Tee'd off flyer
2508f1_zps6f1d4b7a.jpg

I don't have PSN. What do the tables next to these two look like? Are they two packs represented by 1 image, or is it both tables shown.

For example, this shows Flight 2K and Tee'd Off. To the left looks like Pin*Bot. Well, to the left of Pin*Bot does it show Centaur, or does it show White Water? This will answer everything imo.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
For example, this shows Flight 2K and Tee'd Off. To the left looks like Pin*Bot. Well, to the left of Pin*Bot does it show Centaur, or does it show White Water? This will answer everything imo.

First row shows Firepower, Dr. Dude, The Champion Pub, Cactus Canyon, White Water and Space Shuttle, while the second shows Pin*Bot, Centaur, Central Park, Whirlwind, Flight 2000 and Tee'd Off.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012

First row shows Firepower, Dr. Dude, The Champion Pub, Cactus Canyon, White Water and Space Shuttle, while the second shows Pin*Bot, Centaur, Central Park, Whirlwind, Flight 2000 and Tee'd Off.

Ok so basically there's no ryme or reason to the layout.

Well that means that it could still very well be Goin Nuts. Eeww the entire game will be tainted by that fugly piece of crap. Definitely skipping next month if that's the case, and it'll be the only pack I never own.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Well that means that it could still very well be Goin Nuts. Eeww the entire game will be tainted by that fugly piece of crap. Definitely skipping next month if that's the case, and it'll be the only pack I never own.

Come on Mark. You are a pinball junkie or you wouldn't be in here. Not curious about Flight 2000? Don't want to compare Goin Nuts to the PHOF version? Do you really think you won't breakdown and buy this pack? Be honest.

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
I'll be honest I quite enjoy "Goin Nuts" on the Wii and PSP versions of The Gottlieb Collection since I enjoy the Multiball and Timer aspects of the game. Curious about Flight 2000 never have played the table, but it looks like a good one. I wasn't familiar with "Centaur" but it has grown on me and is now one of my Top 10 Favorite Tables in TPA.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Isn't Tee'd Off practically confirmed instead of Goin' Nuts due to the PS Store leak?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Isn't Tee'd Off practically confirmed instead of Goin' Nuts due to the PS Store leak?

Not necessarily. They may just wanted to stick a flyer in there to fill the gap. Since Goin Nuts was never put into production I don't think they're any flyers available.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
If you flip-flop the Champion Pub and Central Park images, then you got a "ryme". Most likely Farsight accidentally flip-flopped the images when they made that icon.

Firepower and Dr Dude = Table Pack 11
Central Park and Cactus Canyon = Table Pack 12
White Water and Space Shuttle = Table Pack 13
Pin*Bot and Centaur = Table Pack 14
The Champion Pub and Whirlwind = Table Pack 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts