Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
From Facebook....The Pinball Arcade is ready and excited to announce that Table Pack 17, Terminator 2, will be available later this month for your mobile devices....

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
From Facebook:

"Get ready for….Judgment Day!

The Pinball Arcade is ready and excited to announce that Table Pack 17, Terminator 2, will be available later this month for your mobile devices.

Your Table of the Month is Centaur™. This great table is just for you, this month, for free.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day® (1991): This table is, unquestionably, one of the greatest pinball tables of all time. Designed by the legendary, Steve Ritchie and based on the hit movie, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, including several features that have become pinball standards. It was the first Williams table designed to use a Dot Matrix Display and the first to have a Video Mode feature. It was also the first to feature a Swing Out Cannon that can be fired by the player using a specially designed Gun Grip Ball Launcher. With its dramatic music score, staggering light and sound effects, breathtaking graphics and speech from the one and only Arnold, this table brings the thrills and suspense of T2 to life...and then some.

Again, we appreciate your support and loyalty to the Pinball Arcade.

Next week we’ll be announcing the winners of the mobile and PSN tournaments for the Twilight Zone Kickstarter backers!"

But for some odd reason, Joshua will be the only one getting Evel Knievel. Weird.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
From Facebook....The Pinball Arcade is ready and excited to announce that Table Pack 17, Terminator 2, will be available later this month for your mobile devices....
They only acquired this license less than a month ago! I remember them saying it takes many months to complete a table. How can this be? I can speculate on three good reasons:
1. They took a risk and built the table before the license was secure, assuming KS would come through.
2. They've perfected and streamlined the process so building a table from scratch takes a fraction of the time it used to.
3. They're going to cut corners like crazy, and release a half-assed table with so many bugs and issues it will make us look back on CV and BK with longing, thinking that we once had it so good.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
They only acquired this license less than a month ago! I remember them saying it takes many months to complete a table. How can this be? I can speculate on three good reasons:
1. They took a risk and built the table before the license was secure, assuming KS would come through.
2. They've perfected and streamlined the process so building a table from scratch takes a fraction of the time it used to.
3. They're going to cut corners like crazy, and release a half-assed table with so many bugs and issues it will make us look back on CV and BK with longing, thinking that we once had it so good.

1 with a little bit of 2 sprinkled on top.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

They only have 2 years to sell the T2 table before renewing the license. Not a very long time.

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013

4. They were already working on the table and it would have been released whether the kickstarter was successful or not?

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Bobby confirmed that they were working on it ahead of time in one of the interviews.

Also, keep in mind that they still have the rest of this month to work on it before release.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
From Facebook:

But for some odd reason, Joshua will be the only one getting Evel Knievel. Weird.

*Sigh*

How long do PS3 users gotta wait for the last 5 tables? A month, right?

It sucks how far behind they are with PS3.... but I guess all good things come to those who wait, eh?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
*Sigh*

How long do PS3 users gotta wait for the last 5 tables? A month, right?

It sucks how far behind they are with PS3.... but I guess all good things come to those who wait, eh?

Y'know, Xbox and PC users aren't sympathising with you right now. :eek:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
And I have 33! Bwahahahaha!!!

Well, 34 if you include Goin' Nuts.

OH snap! No he di'nt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.