Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I thought it was a well know fact that FS have had T2 machine in the office for a good while, the video that accompanied the KS had some really old references to other tables and company information which give the impression that it was recorded toward the start of the year. If this is the case then FS staff could of been give instructions to work on T2 in between other projects and down time on a part time bases!?

Also the pairing FS state in the newsletter is for next months free table which is Centaur, so Centaur would make a good pair with.....

Evel Enievel

or

T2

Has to be T2, there both cyborgs and motorcycles feature heavily in both!!

Last edited:

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
For some reason somebody brought up the Evel Knievel pinball table and motocycles, and I get this mental picture, instead of a dare-devil jumping a motorcycle over 18 18 wheelers, it's a monkey jumping a toy motorcycle over 18 pinball tables!!!:rolleyes:

Totally random but I chuckled at the thought.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I'm the same KS tier as you, warh0g. I want T2 just as much as everyone else. It just shocks me that I'm the only one that sees the clues differently, and I'm sticking to it.

Just reading the "baaaack" can only invoke thoughts of Arnolds englishp pronounciations in my mind at least. If it is not T2 I wont be mad, aslong as there is new tables coming ;)

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
What is so wrong with Cirqus Voltar that people keep complaining about it? It's a great playing table IMO, but I've never seen one in real life so I have nothing to compare it to. I must have defeated the ringmaster a gazillion times by now.;)

I play it for the PS3, have yet to have any problems. (Thankfully)

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
This is mind blowing. You mean to tell me in just a few short weeks beta testers will be playing T2?

Wow.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
This is mind blowing. You mean to tell me in just a few short weeks beta testers will be playing T2?

Wow.

I would think the FS has already been working on T2 during the initial KS weeks as they assumed the KS would be successful. I'm not sure how successful T2's KS was compared to the much more lucrative tables such as STTNG ans TZ. Even though TZ does jump out at me as being so highly regarded.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
If the 2 year license window is true, I wonder if FS has this table ready to go as far as a beta build.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
If the 2 year license window is true, I wonder if FS has this table ready to go as far as a beta build.

I am going to say yes. If they only have a two-year window - the sooner they can start selling it,the better for them.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
On the newsletter they hinted the back glass has a famous character that has a thing or two in common with Centaur so I am guessing Judge Dredd. They both ride cycles and keep the peace. That would be so sweet if it was JD!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Does Centaur keep peace? I always imagine he banged leather chicks and caused mayhem and pollution, picking up fights with anyone crossing him.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Does Centaur keep peace? I always imagine he banged leather chicks and caused mayhem and pollution, picking up fights with anyone crossing him.
He probably rode the Harley Davidson pinball all the way down route 66 as well! :rolleyes:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
On the newsletter they hinted the back glass has a famous character that has a thing or two in common with Centaur so I am guessing Judge Dredd. They both ride cycles and keep the peace. That would be so sweet if it was JD!

Dredd drives a motorcycle! :eek:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012

JD seems more likely than Evil Knievel, which would be completely out of left field and seems more forced to fit the clue than the clue fitting it. My money is still on T2- from the hint given it is by far the most logical choice.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

Centaur is actually part motorcycle. As for keeping the peace, I always figured he raised hell since the goal, as you are reminded every time you start the table to "Destroy Centaur"

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Wait, so the T2 is just gonna get pulled from The Pinball Arcade after two years on sale? That would seriously blow. What if I decide to upgrade to a new TPA platform? Will I be screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.