Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
terminator2-3.jpg

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
I'm the same KS tier as you, warh0g. I want T2 just as much as everyone else. It just shocks me that I'm the only one that sees the clues differently, and I'm sticking to it.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
If anyone at FarSight is reading this thread...

I may end up being wrong, and I'm fine with that. However, if I'm actually right (or even partially), then this thread has done nothing but set up false expectations for a Kickstarter release that is very important to us. Of course, I realize that you don't want to make anything official yet, but maybe, since we only got a text hint this time around, you could afford to answer one additional question for us:

Will the new release in Table Pack #17 be a Williams?

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
If they release T2 soon, I imagine some console owners will also buy it a second time when the next generation rolls out.

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
When the KS tables are released, is there a certain reason we only get one table that month?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Any premium licensed table such as Twilight Zone or Star Trek have been standalone releases.

Not sure why but I'm not complaining about it. I still play both of those tables a ton.

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
When the KS tables are released, is there a certain reason we only get one table that month?

Several reasons. For starters, they generally cost a couple dollars more than a standard table pack due to licensing costs, it's even more important to focus on the table to get every detail right for fans putting their own money into the Kickstarter, it makes for more focused marketing on the tables that drive the most new downloads, and they are given out for free to those on certain reward tiers (thus making it difficult to include them in a pack where the second table would not be free). That's it in a nutshell.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm the same KS tier as you, warh0g. I want T2 just as much as everyone else. It just shocks me that I'm the only one that sees the clues differently, and I'm sticking to it.
I initially thought it was going to be something else, but after what Bobby said in that podcast, I'm pretty sure it's going to be T2.

In any case, even if it's not T2, I still highly doubt that it's Evel Knievel

Mainly the price.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012

It's shocking to me too XD
They make it so painfully clear that it's gonna be T2...

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
If anyone at FarSight is reading this thread...

I may end up being wrong, and I'm fine with that. However, if I'm actually right (or even partially), then this thread has done nothing but set up false expectations for a Kickstarter release that is very important to us. Of course, I realize that you don't want to make anything official yet, but maybe, since we only got a text hint this time around, you could afford to answer one additional question for us:

Will the new release in Table Pack #17 be a Williams?

False expectations? FS hasn't confirmed the table yet, everyone knows that they only provided a hint. Let's just enjoy the tables we have now and in about two weeks FS will make an official announcement.

If it's not T2 then no problem, I trust FS to bring me something else I'll enjoy. (By the way, it's T2!)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

The royalties FarSight has to pay per unit sold are much higher for the more expensive licensed tables.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I do not believe the turnaround for T2 could be so short. Maybe it will be ready for pack 18 or 19; i dunno.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
If T2 does come on its own ( very likely ) they should make that month more attractive by fixing a lot of long standing bugs, maybe even fix my personal nemesis Cirqus Voltaire ( waves fist at the sky! ):mad:

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
If T2 does come on its own ( very likely ) they should make that month more attractive by fixing a lot of long standing bugs, maybe even fix my personal nemesis Cirqus Voltaire ( waves fist at the sky! ):mad:
What is so wrong with Cirqus Voltar that people keep complaining about it? It's a great playing table IMO, but I've never seen one in real life so I have nothing to compare it to. I must have defeated the ringmaster a gazillion times by now.;)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
What is so wrong with Cirqus Voltar that people keep complaining about it? It's a great playing table IMO, but I've never seen one in real life so I have nothing to compare it to. I must have defeated the ringmaster a gazillion times by now.;)

Are you playing on IOS? There's constant ball locking and plunger cam problems on that.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I do not believe the turnaround for T2 could be so short. Maybe it will be ready for pack 18 or 19; i dunno.

What's so hard to believe? If they started working on it a few weeks ago (which is likely given Bobby's comments) and they've still got a month away from now to work on it, that's plenty of time to get one table done.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

I don't like playing it on ios simply due to how it looks. The colors are so bland and the table is way too bright. I play it on the PS3 and can't recall any game breaking problems on there.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't like playing it on ios simply due to how it looks. The colors are so bland and the table is way too bright. I play it on the PS3 and can't recall any game breaking problems on there.

The only gamebreaking issues I've heard about is the camera not changing between the table and the backglass when you fire the cannon sideshow. Haven't had it to me but I've heard it is easy to do if you are flipper happy. Most of the major table issues still present in the game seem to be related to cameras switching or not switching back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.