Table Pack #18 "Speculation"

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

shouldn't the #17 thread have been re-titled as the #17 speculation never went anywhere with the way that the T2 KS was slipped in and then turned around so quickly.

This will essentially be a re-hash of the first 3/4 of that #17 speculation thread, with no new info. There is very little new to speculate on other than simply listing most wanted, complaining about PHOF re-releases, or placing guesses for more "ultimate" table packs one might want to see.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
Surely we cant have another mediocre table pack released 2 months in a row?

Sadly that's pretty much been the theme this Season. I just haven't been as impressed as I was last season. Granted, I'm happy we get anything cause I love pinball, but I'm just dying to get some of the tables I grew up playing for endless hours.

I honestly hope Season 3 is much better, with a lot of 90's & Kickstarter type games.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
My guess for pack 17 was Eight Ball Deluxe until the T2 hint came out. I based my guess from Bobby's comments in the Allgames.com interview. So now I say it's coming in pack 18.

I'll be SO HAPPY to play Eight Ball Deluxe!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I don't think we will see Tee'd Off so soon after Goin' Nuts.

So I'm going to go with Victory (since the racing season will be getting ready to end) and a surprise pin we don't know about.

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
My guess for pack 17 was Eight Ball Deluxe until the T2 hint came out. I based my guess from Bobby's comments in the Allgames.com interview. So now I say it's coming in pack 18.

I'll be SO HAPPY to play Eight Ball Deluxe!

I don't get the excitement for that game? I always felt that "Cue Ball Wizard" was the best pool themed table.

I still play it like crazy at a local arcade.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I don't get the excitement for that game? I always felt that "Cue Ball Wizard" was the best pool themed table.

I still play it like crazy at a local arcade.

I just played it at CA Extreme and I still love it. What don't you like about EBD?

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
I just played it at CA Extreme and I still love it. What don't you like about EBD?

Gotcha.

Well, compared to CBW, everything! Hahahahaha

I just find there's a lot more to do in CBW. It's more challenging to me.

I wanna check out this "Victory" table I keep hearing about. I've never played it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I predict we will have a kick starter for a table already being developed and then it shall release within a few weeks of kick start completion.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Sadly that's pretty much been the theme this Season. I just haven't been as impressed as I was last season. Granted, I'm happy we get anything cause I love pinball, but I'm just dying to get some of the tables I grew up playing for endless hours.

I honestly hope Season 3 is much better, with a lot of 90's & Kickstarter type games.

That's why FarSight introduced the season pass before the last pack. If they would have waited till after Flight 2k and Goin' Nuts there would be less buyers. Whew! Glad I didn't sign up. :p

Lucipher28

Banned
Jul 16, 2013
That's why FarSight introduced the season pass before the last pack. If they would have waited till after Flight 2k and Goin' Nuts there would be less buyers. Whew! Glad I didn't sign up. :p

I'd still buy em all regardless. At the end of the day, it's Pinball, so it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.