Table Pack #20 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Not sure if this is news but the season 2 pack on Steam states that it includes: "El Dorado City of Gold™, and Cue Ball Wizard™"
well that blows the lid off of this. that was what i expected anyhow. now i will go in my corner and pout.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"What kind of cow pie shot was that?"

I never get tired of that quote. CBW is going to be AMAZING this time around. Microsoft just didn't cut it enough.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I know I may not be in the majority in this thread, but I'm really looking forward to CBW. I get to play one locally from time to time in my hometown. I just hope they make the ramp shot a little on the difficult side of things.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
And where is your hometown...

Cue Ball Wizard is pretty radi-cool, but all scoring is basically rivaled by the "Award Everything" random reward. And the fact that 9-ball half-billion can be rewarded as well.

2n2

Apr 15, 2012
Not sure if this is news but the season 2 pack on Steam states that it includes: "El Dorado City of Gold™, and Cue Ball Wizard™"

Yes!!!!! Sorry to those who were hoping for EBD. Sounds like it will come at some point though.

However, I'm pretty jazzed about this. Sure, it's not the best, but it's the table that first got me interested in Pinball. I have a lot of good memories playing this one with buddies, and nostalgia is kinda what this is about. It's the one I wanted most for that reason. So I'm pretty happy.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Cue Ball wizard looks great wonder what the textures are like:/

Well here's a look at the back glass

Am I allowed to say that I find this backglass hideous or does that violate my verbal clause?

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Seems to be the case.

Also, Farsight is really taking the polls to heart, so most folks should be happy about that.

Except many folks didn't participate in the Hottlieb/Premier poll at all, and those that did many of them were unenthusiastic.

I mean, so they really plan to do 3 to 6 more months of Gottlieb/Premiers? Cause if so I don't think I want to live on this earth anymore.

If you put the bottom 11-20 of both the Williams and Bally polls up against the top 10 In the Premier poll, I'm pretty positive games like High Speed, JackBot, No Fear, Embryon, Fathom to name a few, would have clearly outpolled anything in that list barring 1812 and Haunted House. Farsight should take into account that many of the tables in that poll are very low on the overall request list. People who aren't members of pinball arcade fans should have a voice too and I hear plenty of noise for stuff like Banzai run whereas much of the stuff in the Premier poll many of us never even heard of until the poll came out.

The last thing anyone want to see is Farsight doing poorly. And if you check the top in-app purchases on iOS, 1812 is already gone. That's unprecedented; every other pack prior to this, has stayed in the top 10 until at least the next months pack release. That worries me.

At the end of the day people are voting with thier wallets and the vote there is not looking good. You can silence people like me from speaking thier minds about these recent releases, but at the end of the day you're just hiding from the truth.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Except many folks didn't participate in the Hottlieb/Premier poll at all, and those that did many of them were unenthusiastic.

I mean, so they really plan to do 3 to 6 more months of Gottlieb/Premiers? Cause if so I don't think I want to live on this earth anymore.

The Gottlieb poll actually had almost as many votes as the other polls.

Of course they aren't going to keep doing Gottlieb-only packs. It was just to fill in the gap until they could negotiate a new deal with the other manufacturers. Stop being so dramatic, Mark.

Last edited:

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Beat me to it Jeff cos I was having a snigger

Deep breaths Mark... Out with the bad air...in with the good... Repeat until mellow....

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Beat me to it Jeff cos I was having a snigger

Deep breaths Mark... Out with the bad air...in with the good... Repeat until mellow....

I can't help it I'm weeping in the fetal position until this Premier inquisition is over. I have a pacifier and my favorite blanket everything will be ok I just need to remind myself the good tables are coming the good tables are coming the good tables are coming . Don't worry I'm going to drink as much cough syrup as I can and just pretend CBW is EBD I'm good guys no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts