Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Their financials are private, so you are just speculating. They could of signed a license agreement with Paramount for $1 last month for all we know..

I think they are throwing us a major curve ball here and I would lean towards a two table pack with one being Fish Tales and one surprise. I do think the surprise could be TAF, at this point anything is possible..

Nice find, but they wouldn't be able to do TAF without a kickstarter.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
m17e.jpg
(...) Thats just showing a storm, or in this case a Whirlwind, as Whirl Whind is the free table of the month so thats only hinting to the free table (...)
(...) 'Nado' is a Korean word mean 'Me Too' but not sure what that has to do with anything......was Godzilla from Korea??? (...)

This is a scene from the 2013 movie Sharknado and on the FS image the scene is inside a shark's jaw.
So I think, it is save to say that the next table has something to do with a shark.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
the lyrics for the Addams family song is

They're creepy and they're kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They're all together ooky
The Addams family

Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scree-um
The Addams family

So get a witches shawl on
A broomstick you can crawl on
We're gonna pay a call on
The Addams family

Sooooooo... kooky... ooky... seriously!!!???

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Whirlwind as Table of the Month and Fish Tales for at least one of the tables seems pretty solid. Adding Cyclone would be sweet, but does the poster suggest any kind of carnival setting?

Twister was the first thing that came to my mind, but Whirlwind makes more sense.....especially since it says that it's the table of the month.
The promo shot (poster) for Shaknado had a Ferris wheel on it.

http://www.getmediafire.com/movies/sharknado-2013-tvrip-400mb-watch-online/

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
just ran it through an online translator
First I need to know what language it is. I already tried OCR (optical character recognition) software without success.
I think the letters could be cyrillic but the russian vpalmer didn't respond to my private message. :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If we are indeed only getting one table a month, I hope all the people that have been requesting that FS "slow down, take a month off, release only one table" are happy that they might get their wish. Especially if the price is still $5 per.

Good point. If they are going to 1 table per month and the quality goes up as a result, then that would be fine with me. It's been apparent that they aren't able to completely polish two tables every month, even with PHOF rereleases. So if we see more polish, then I think it will be worth it.

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Really? Just because we may be seeing one one-table pack without a KickStarter, why is everybody assuming that every table pack from here on out MUST be a single table as well? (Along with the concomitant flipping out about it.) I mean... maybe. But, that'd be such a major change, I'd want to hear that from FarSight before assuming such a thing.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Really? Just because we may be seeing one one-table pack without a KickStarter, why is everybody assuming that every table pack from here on out MUST be a single table as well? (Along with the concomitant flipping out about it.) I mean... maybe. But, that'd be such a major change, I'd want to hear that from FarSight before assuming such a thing.

Really? EVERYONE is assuming that? I must have missed that... :)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
If people are expecting TAF to be a secret surprise for xmas then i think your out of luck. The pinball table has the biggest/hardest licenses tide to it so theres no way they would be able to bring this to TPA without a KS in place!!!

That said it does beg the question what the hell is that Korean/Arabic text all about on the teaser poster....so it would indeed seem like FS are trying to pull the wool over our eyes with just saying there will be just the one table!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.