Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Yes, it is far too real. Almost as good as Human Centipede.

Those movies are great to keep alive the careers of so many awesome celebrities that are no longer as relevant as they once were. I liked the Megalodon movies quite a bit. Mega SHark vs. Giant Octopus is a new classic as well.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
I honestly thank The Soup for even making me aware of such movies, really. I still think the best one was that one with the assistant responding to "if you catch my drift" with the awesomely hammy "that... I do, sir", even moreso when one Soup special actually got the actor to say that.

And it definitely says something when the people at E! Latin America actually did a special about Sharknado. Then again, both E! and SyFy are part of Comcast/NBC-Universal, so it makes sense.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The well of speculation must be running dry, myself included.

Let's see: Hercules, Baby Pac-Man, Granny and the Gators, Caveman, Varkon, Joust, Hyperball, or FS just got the Game Plan license, or Gamatron.

Did I miss any possible fringe predictions?

Last edited:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I think Gameplan gives away their license like one of those house for sale pamphlet dispensers.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I personally wouldn't expect an announcement till Dec. 13th with release and newsletter on Dec. 20th.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Must be water related because of the sharks. We are on a Gottlieb streak.
How about two of the best Gottlieb classics of all time?

Atlantis
Surf Champ

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
The world needs underwater dolphin riding maidens with 80's hair.

5afkmp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.