Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Very nicely done again by whoever makes the monthly Newsletters and the Hints.

That being said, it's either Fish Tales or Twister (or it could be both!).

Freaking Sharknado...

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Another possibility is an original table based on Sharknado.

The table of the month is confirmed as Whirlwind. So maybe this poster depicts both Whirlwind and the upcoming table. I'm going to say Fish Tales is table pack #21.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Twister looks like it has a pretty interesting table layout with some fun toys, but if it's going to be a premium table then I fear the sales when it's competing against two packs, Twilight Zone, ST:TNG, T2 etc.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Wait hang on a second, is that a dinosaur to the far right of the poster?

Jurrassic Park? :eek:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
The wording of "season 3 table" seems a bit off. Are we getting one? If so I would say the twister was the whirlwind reference and the shark had to be fish tales.
Hope another is coming

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Honestly, I'm not as familiar with Fish Tales as most people are. There are other tables I'm anticipating more enthusiastically, but if it's Fish Tales, it implies that the Williams embargo seems to be lifted. As most of my most wanted tables are Williams, that'd be reason enough to celebrate.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Of course, they could still be under the Williams embargo, and continue with the pool theme. This would be one diabolically misleading way to hint at Sharkey's Shootout. :)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
If the season starts with Fish Tales as a one-table pack, it might set a new precedent for a premium yet non-Kickstarter table. I've seen a lot of speculation about how FarSight will now only do single table packs because there was no Kickstarter associated with this table (and the single "?" picture in www.pinballarcade.com indicates that there will only be one table in Table Pack #21). But this kind of makes sense. There's nothing dictating that a premium table has to have a Kickstarter to be made. The demand for Fish Tales is ENORMOUS even if the licensing cost isn't as big. We may be looking at the first single-non-Kickstarter-premium-table pack for The Pinball Arcade. We may see more in the future. Some might whine about it, but if they start releasing premium tables without Kickstarters, I'm entirely OK with that.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I've learned to wait until the table is actually announced before criticising it :p

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think it's Seawitch (due to the WMS re-negotiations, and it was the runner-up in the Stern poll)....and that we're down to just getting one new table a month. After all, the poster very clearly says "Season 3 Table", not table(s). Not complaining about that part, but they had better not charge the two-pack price for just one table, even though I think it's in the mail eventually.

Last edited:

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Fish Tales and Cyclone
How's that for wishful thinking?

Now, that would be awesome.

But I'm gonna have to assume that it's gonna be a single table pack - Fish Tales. The tornado is just a tie-in for the table of the month, which they do for every hint.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Fish Tales.

I'm going to say this until it isn't.

Fish Tales.

Fish Tales.

Fish Tales...

Fish Tales.

If true, that would be great. But we don't know whether or not we'll see another WMS table. Besides Surf 'n Safari and a few Stern tables, season 3 is not looking up. With PC support finally added, and more than enough great tables to play, I'm still well pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts