Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Look, everyone thinks it will be Fish Tales, but that is no fun to guess. So please keep your guesses to unreasonable pins totally unrelated to the clue. :D

To get us back on track...
A sharknado can't possible really happen so this must be a dream, a bad dream, a nightmare. Therefore it must be Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street. It's so obvious.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Look, everyone thinks it will be Fish Tales, but that is no fun to guess. So please keep your guesses to unreasonable pins totally unrelated to the clue. :D

To get us back on track...
A sharknado can't possible really happen so this must be a dream, a bad dream, a nightmare. Therefore it must be Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street. It's so obvious.

Sorry, but I'm going to keep my guesses releated.

THE citizens made their GETAWAY, because there was a Whirlwind and those sharks were flying at a HIGH rate of SPEED TOO.

or......

The airborne sharks flew over the ROAD and put on quite a SHOW.....

or......

maybe it really is Fish Tales.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
It appears TPA was listening and answered your wishes to have harder clues. I am totally lost on this one. I am wondering if anyone has guessed this one right or even partially right at this point. :D

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It appears TPA was listening and answered your wishes to have harder clues. I am totally lost on this one. I am wondering if anyone has guessed this one right or even partially right at this point. :D

Probably. Most all unreleased games and a few imaginary ones have been named!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

No. It is very obvious that it is Fish Tales.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No. It is very obvious that it is Fish Tales.

That is my assumption as well. My only question is if it will be a stand alone release. I'm hoping for two pins, but all hints seem to sadly say one.

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
That is my assumption as well. My only question is if it will be a stand alone release. I'm hoping for two pins, but all hints seems to sadly say one.

I'm guessing it's a non-Kickstarter premium table (premium meaning distributed as a single-table pack). Fish Tales is popular enough to fit that bill. I'm fine with a single-table pack like this once in a while. If, indeed, it's Fish Tales, it may indicate that the Williams embargo is over and that the likes of High Speed I & II, Black Knight 2000, F-14 Tomcat, Cyclone, Red & Ted's Roadshow and Earthshaker may be on the way. That would make me even happier than Fish Tales. :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm guessing it's a non-Kickstarter premium table (premium meaning distributed as a single-table pack). Fish Tales is popular enough to fit that bill. I'm fine with a single-table pack like this once in a while. If, indeed, it's Fish Tales, it may indicate that the Williams embargo is over and that the likes of High Speed I & II, Black Knight 2000, F-14 Tomcat, Cyclone, Red & Ted's Roadshow and Earthshaker may be on the way. That would make me even happier than Fish Tales. :)

I would agree except nothing about fish tales is "premium" from a financial standpoint.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Pin-Nado sounds like tornado- there are a lot of tornados in Montana- Evel Knievel was born in Montana- "Driving miss Elvira"- Knievel drives a motorcycle. The answer is clear. Definitely NOT Fish Tales.

;)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I would agree except nothing about fish tales is "premium" from a financial standpoint.

It's not premium in terms of needing a Kickstarter to fund the license cost like the previous premium tables all have been, but the crushing demand in these fora for Fish Tales may make it a table that can command a premium price due to its sheer popularity. That's why I suspect it may be treated this way. (...all this, of course, ASSUMING that Fish Tales is in fact in line for Table Pack #21. :) )

Brett Carlson

Sep 24, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if it was one table they have not yet released two new tables without a re-release, and building a new table takes time, hopefully they don't charge $40 for 12 tables

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Didn't Bobby or somebody else from Farsight say this table pack was "something special" or something like that? How is Fish Tales something special, especially enough to warrant its own table pack?

Now, Twister on the other hand... :cool:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's not premium in terms of needing a Kickstarter to fund the license cost like the previous premium tables all have been, but the crushing demand in these fora for Fish Tales may make it a table that can command a premium price due to its sheer popularity. That's why I suspect it may be treated this way. (...all this, of course, ASSUMING that Fish Tales is in fact in line for Table Pack #21. :) )

I like Fish Tales. It's a fun game. However, if Medieval Madness, Cactus Canyon, and Attack From Mars can be packed with a second game, there is no reason Fish Tales should be standalone as a "premium" table. Heck, even Elvira, Harley Davidson, Monster Bash, Creature and Ripleys are more premium than the MM, CC, and AFM due to the Ancilliary licenses and they were not standalone. If they want to charge more money for single tables, I'm fine with that but I can't bring myself to call it "premium".

N

netizen

If we're going to consider Sega licenses as something special then i'd think that the South Park table would be more in line with this clue as it seems to be more about messing with people :p

The playfield has a big toilet, toilets swirl, shark-nado stunk, mr hanky is a piece of poo, poo stinks, This will be a December release, again - Mr Hanky!

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
'Tales' I get is Fish tales....

The Phrase 'pin-nado' makes no sense to me.

Ideas?

Pinnado translates from Spanish to the English Pinnate;

Pinnate refers to feather-like or multi-divided features arising from both sides of a common axis. In biological morphology the term applies to plant or animal structures, but it also is used in other disciplines, for example in describing crystalline structures[1] such as some forms of ice or metal crystals,[2][3] and in earth sciences, where it may refer to patterns of erosion or stream beds.[4] :p

Perhaps a plant themed table?

Or maybe the 'multi-divided' features of 'pinate' hints at a multi-level playfield, combined with a plant theme and a relation to crystalline structures, the table can only be CONGO (giant gorillas, jungle, diamonds ect...) :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.