Table Pack #22 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
HS2 would make a lot of sense. Its highly rated and has no license issues. Diner would be great too though.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That's right, I always forget about that. Hopefully not a big deal like you said though.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I say 2 pack of Sorcerer and F-14 Tomcat.

Has there actually been an official announcement from FS that 1 table per month is the new standard release model for 2014?

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I say 2 pack of Sorcerer and F-14 Tomcat.

Has there actually been an official announcement from FS that 1 table per month is the new standard release model for 2014?

No, they always seen to avoid commenting on this topic entirely. The next table pack is a complete mystery and a 2 pack guess is as good as a single table guess

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Given that they said today that the re-released Hall of Fame tables they'd been doing as the second tables in the two-table packs took them very little time since for the most part they already had the models and textures for them done, I'm pretty sure it's going to be single table packs from here on out--unless they do end up throwing in one of the last few they haven't re-released, like Sorcerer or Jive Time or whatever.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
With four PHoF tables yet to be emulated (a fifth if you count play boy), I'd say Sorcerer has the best chance of reappearing in TPA.

night

May 18, 2012
As suggested in another thread, I would love to see a combi-pack of Apollo (EM) & Apollo 13!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Jg
Given that they said today that the re-released Hall of Fame tables they'd been doing as the second tables in the two-table packs took them very little time since for the most part they already had the models and textures for them done, I'm pretty sure it's going to be single table packs from here on out--unless they do end up throwing in one of the last few they haven't re-released, like Sorcerer or Jive TiIt or whatever.

so much for their claim that they were doing the rereleases from scratch. I guess that was not true.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah i dont think we can call these table packs anymore seeings as there just going to be 1 table per month from now on.....guess we have the PS4 to thanks for that with the extra work loaded added from supporting yet another platform. That said looking at the screen shots of Fish Table i have to say it looks the most polished and well presented table yet...so maybe just releasing 1 table a month is better

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Jg

so much for their claim that they were doing the rereleases from scratch. I guess that was not true.

Yeah, that is rather inconsistent with what they've said in the past.

I wonder why Pin*Bot is missing the backbox lightbar topper, though? It was there in the PHOF version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts