Table Pack #22 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hmm... let's see here.

Black Knight 2000? No way, that would be too easy.

WHO dunnit? Of course not! What do you think the roulette wheel means?

Junkyard? Um, no. Why you ask?

The answer is obviously Black Rose!

Download the Android beta here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7070-Beta-22

...and this is why I think all Betas should be closed (private). Out of respect, FarSight should be given the opportunity to announce their own tables.

N

netizen

...and this is why I think all Betas should be closed (private). Out of respect, FarSight should be given the opportunity to announce their own tables.

I understand why Android needs to be open, but can we keep the Beta discussion in the beta thread, please.

Not replying to you as the person you did it, but as a mod. And as a commentor who I am replying to about the closed nature of betas in general :)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Ok. So it's BR. Maybe I'm blind but what (other than the word "black") in the world about the hint pointed towards that table?

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Ok. So it's BR. Maybe I'm blind but what (other than the word "black") in the world about the hint pointed towards that table?

personally i'm not big fan of this "black dynamite" clip so popular here, but looks like we must to use exactly this type of logic to resolve next "hint" from fs.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
So they designed a hint specifically to make us think it was one of two tables, then it turns out the table was a much subtler hint hidden in there? Crafty!

Regardless... called it! Before they confused everyone with the hint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts