Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
And then there was season 2...... To me, Pin*Bot and Whirlwind are the only must haves.....maybe Firepower, to some people. All the others are good, but not great.

Season 3 is a success now, no matter what.

But what about Tee'd Off? That IS a must have! Just kidding, but I do really like Tee'd Off anyways, and White Water is my #1 pin! Season 2 had plenty of good games, but they weren't all must haves.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
But what about Tee'd Off? That IS a must have! Just kidding, but I do really like Tee'd Off anyways, and White Water is my #1 pin! Season 2 had plenty of good games, but they weren't all must haves.

Yeah I like Whitewater, but it's not even in my top ten.

To each his own.

night

May 18, 2012
Every time someone quotes that game I'm blown away because chances are, I've misheard that same line hundreds of time.

Can't wait to be playing a physical one very soon!

I just saw one a week ago for sale on an Ebay kind-of site in my country, first owner, hardly any play on it, always kept in a dry basement. Just mint. I have no space for it, unfortunately… that hurts.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I just saw one a week ago for sale on an Ebay kind-of site in my country, first owner, hardly any play on it, always kept in a dry basement. Just mint. I have no space for it, unfortunately… that hurts.

For style alone, that would be the ultimate table. Gorgar too. The slightly twisted, evilness of the artwork, creepy voices and sounds would really get some good looks from people not too familiar! Not to mention the misheard speech!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
For style alone, that would be the ultimate table. Gorgar too. The slightly twisted, evilness of the artwork, creepy voices and sounds would really get some good looks from people not too familiar! Not to mention the misheard speech!
Yeah, the Centaur art style above anything else (though obviously the speech). The HR Geiger-inspired art does strange things to me. Paul Faris was in his element with that table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was in a dark alley last week and a small, dirty, troll like man came up to me and asked me if I'd like to know what the next TPA pin was going to be. Sure, I said, as I watched him scratch his rump with the iron hook he had for a left hand. He leaned in and with rum soured breath whispered Safe Cracker. I asked him how he knew. He told me he had helped smuggle it in from Europe on an old ship. It was disguised as a large crate of HP Sauce. A cat screeched behind me and I turned away for an instant. When I turned back, he was gone. I've been afraid to tell anyone, but I wanted to write it here in case something should happen to me.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I was in a dark alley last week and a small, dirty, troll like man came up to me and asked me if I'd like to know what the next TPA pin was going to be. Sure, I said, as I watched him scratch his rump with the iron hook he had for a left hand. He leaned in and with rum soured breath whispered Safe Cracker. I asked him how he knew. He told me he had helped smuggle it in from Europe on an old ship. It was disguised as a large crate of HP Sauce. A cat screeched behind me and I turned away for an instant. When I turned back, he was gone. I've been afraid to tell anyone, but I wanted to write it here in case something should happen to me.

A dark alley in Kutztown? You sure it wasn't just a drunk college kid you saw? :p

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, the Centaur art style above anything else (though obviously the speech). The HR Geiger-inspired art does strange things to me. Paul Faris was in his element with that table.

Haven't started my own pin collection yet, but Gorgar is high up on my list. Not too expensive due to the age, and really cool art style.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I am gonna guess Cyclone or Hurricane. Comet would be nice too to have the whole trilogy. PB2K I don't think is even emulated by the VP people yet. So I wouldn't bet on either of them. Oh yes! Please make Addam's Family a wish come true!!!!!! :cool:

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
For me, Cyclone and High Speed are the last 2 tables that would complete those that I was actually able to play in real life. Well, other than a 1966 8-Ball from Williams, but I'm not holding my breath on this one coming out for TPA. I do miss the 500-point center loop and the "ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!" I heard when I made that shot. While I don't get out much nowadays, I've never seen MM in all its glory up close and personal, yet it is probably my favorite table to play digitally. I'm really thankful that I have the opportunity to experience these machines now in an affordable format. Having played many, many hours of pinball in the past, even on a table that I have never seen before, I can still get the general idea of how it must have felt to play the real thing.

Any news on BK2K release? Today? No?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I love most of Barry Oursler's designs, but the rules on Cyclone just kill it for me. Hoping for HS or HS2 out of the reasonable table options coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.