Table Pack #25 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
With the newsletter hint out for Table Pack #24 and a pretty strong consensus about what it implies, no time like the present to start ruminating about Table Pack #25. With the new Williams/Bally contract extension in place, my hopes for the original High Speed are very high. That said, it appears likely they're going with two of their pre-announced tables in a row. That seems to make it more likely that the third (Junk Yard) may be coming next.

So, I'm going with either High Speed or Junkyard.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
With the newsletter hint out for Table Pack #24 and a pretty strong consensus about what it implies, no time like the present to start ruminating about Table Pack #25. With the new Williams/Bally contract extension in place, my hopes for the original High Speed are very high. That said, it appears likely they're going with two of their pre-announced tables in a row. That seems to make it more likely that the third (Junk Yard) may be coming next.

So, I'm going with either High Speed or Junkyard.

If #24 does turn out to be Who Dunnit? - then I hope that Farsight holds off on Junk Yard and gives us at least one unannounced table. That is what I think they'll do.

That being said,my picks for #25 are either High Speed or Banzai Run.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I'm guessing High Speed again, if I'm persistent enough I'll eventually be right once..

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am going with an ss non-dmd machine. I will go with diner, cyclone or high speed in that order.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well... what tables do we have confirmed?

- High Speed
- Junkyard
- Party Zone
- Earthshaker!

I'm guessing Junkyard will be the next table to be released, followed by Party Zone, High Speed, Earthshaker, and whatever comes next, presumably Getaway.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Of course, it could also be Junkyard. I figured they would balance tables between DMD and non-DMD through the course of the season because they were holding Whodunnit and Junkyard for later on to lure in season pass sales. Now that there is no season pass up front, they don't need bait so they could get those out of the way and put out whatever they want.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well... what tables do we have confirmed?

- High Speed
- Junkyard
- Party Zone
- Earthshaker!

I'm guessing Junkyard will be the next table to be released, followed by Party Zone, High Speed, Earthshaker, and whatever comes next, presumably Getaway.

Did I miss something? Isn't the only other confirmed table after Who Dunnit? Junk Yard?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Did I miss something? Isn't the only other confirmed table after Who Dunnit? Junk Yard?

On a large list of pins, Party Zone and Earthshaker! were the only ones that they were interested into doing (the rest they didn't care for except for maybe Addams).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Here's how it's all going to play out.

In order:

-Who Dunnit
-Junkyard
-Safe Cracker
-Cyclone
-Party Zone
-The Getaway
-Dracula

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Closest thing we've had for HS is that comment on the FB page along the lines of "Obviously we can't say anything, but we are listening" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts