Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Junk Yard is all but certain.

The Williams poll is all we have left for anything semi-confirmed so let the rampant guessing commence.

High Speed II

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
The Addams Family...

I said it! I said it! I'm gonna guess this one everytime until we ****ing get it ^^

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Since Junk Yard, while not confirmed for Table Pack #26, is still a pretty good bet for it, I'm going with either Diner (as it appears to be winning the poll), or Red & Ted's Roadshow for Table Pack #27. Not sure if they have Diner ready enough to go into the next dev cycle, though. Would love to see Red & Ted, F-14 Tomcat, High Speed II: The Getaway, and Jackbot. Would love Earthshaker and Cyclone, too, but I doubt we'll see them before Diner assuming Diner wins the poll.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Slightly OT but I one day want to see the wrestling wwf table come to TBA. With the passing of the Ultimate Warrior, I really want a wrestling themed table.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I would probably like to see Farsight release Stern's LOTR on TPA. It could be a possibility, but that may not be happening since it is a premium table.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm guessing the winner of the poll will be number #29 or #30

So something like F-14 Tomcat, Eight Ball Deluxe or Fireball would be my guess.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm gonna guess Safe Cracker as well.
But I'm secretly hoping for Fireball (don't tell anybody).

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Only possibilities I have are a tie between The Getaway and Safecracker. Maybe also Jack*Bot or a Stern machine

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I hope for safe cracker and think it could be that or party zone. Feeling a Bally!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Basically someone got into Steam files and found data for 3 unreleased tables. They were taken out after about an hour though.

In other words: the second evolution of driveway cheese! Lol

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Basically someone got into Steam files and found data for 3 unreleased tables. They were taken out after about an hour though.

In other words: the second evolution of driveway cheese! Lol

Not this month; they're using Easter bonnets to cover the games up ;)

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Not this month; they're using Easter bonnets to cover the games up ;)

Nice! :cool: I like this!

But to make things clear, to discuss such things is an immediate and permanent ban.

Cap'n, believe it or not I like you and think you a great kid. I don't want to see you banned. Furthermore I want to see you succeed in your role as newsman. I have "banned myself" from chat because I don't want to contribute to the delinquency of a minor due to persistent talk of things I know I would not want my children (now more likely my grandchildren) to be exposed to. I would rather do that than limit your freedom of expression, even though I know it to be correct from a moral and legal standpoint. I know Heretic is kinda hurting at my absence. H, just know I still love ya as a friend, but morality is more important than momentary feelings.

But after this I am **done** being your guardian angel, Cap'n. You are most definitely on your own now. Think before you act, Grasshopper (Kung Fu reference).

Dokken, please delete your post.

All the best, most sincerely; and a great news update on the news page, BTW.

Timelord ...

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

But to make things clear, to discuss such things is an immediate and permanent ban.

Cap'n, believe it or not I like you and think you a great kid. I don't want to see you banned. Furthermore I want to see you succeed in your role as newsman. I have "banned myself" from chat because I don't want to contribute to the delinquency of a minor due to persistent talk of things I know I would not want my children (now more likely my grandchildren) to be exposed to. I would rather do that than limit your freedom of expression, even though I know it to be correct from a moral and legal standpoint. I know Heretic is kinda hurting at my absence. H, just know I still love ya as a friend, but morality is more important than momentary feelings.

But after this I am **done** being your guardian angel, Cap'n. You are most definitely on your own now. Think before you act, Grasshopper (Kung Fu reference).

Timelord ...

Timelord,

Thanks for coping with my general insanity. While I am one of the youngest members on the forum, and while I know that sometimes I just can't be trusted, I have learned - and I vow to never reveal any facts about unreleased tables again. I'd never want to be banned from this awesome community!

Now let's get some orange soda, I'm gonna go into the game room, turn on Addams Family and kick your butt ;)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Timelord ...

Damn TL, I was in there looking for you and h last night. Maybe you can find it in your heart to show up tonight. I should be able to be back there in about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts