Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Looks like kind of a 2-shot table. It does look fun though!

Seeing these videos makes me wish the flippers in TPA behaved more like IRL.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Normally, they come out on a Friday, so this Friday sounds about right, to coincide with the release to LCA on iOS, Android, and Steam.

That's assuming that LCA comes out this week. FS could do their new table Twitch feed this week & release the table next week. Also E3 is next week - so we could learn about it then...

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
When are we getting the damn newsletter

I'll save you the trouble of waiting.

Next month's hint: "Always bet on ... Gary Stern" And there's a picture of a roulette table, with Gary Stern laughing. The table is Black Rose 2: Revenge of Rose

And just for a bonus, here's July's newsletter as well. It's a picture of someone dining.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'll save you the trouble of waiting.

Next month's hint: "Always bet on ... Gary Stern" And there's a picture of a roulette table, with Gary Stern laughing. The table is Black Rose 2: Revenge of Rose

And just for a bonus, here's July's newsletter as well. It's a picture of someone dining.

Pretty much. lol

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Why put the twitch stream on when no one can watch it.Maybe they were doing everyone a favour lol

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Why put the twitch stream on when no one can watch it.Maybe they were doing everyone a favour lol

I saw it, but the table was full of bugs. I know it's a beta version, but I don't remember the others being as buggy as this one.

I honestly wasn't impressed with the table at all. I think most would agree that there were much better Gottlieb choices out there.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The LCA theme does nothing for me but the rules are surprisingly good. I like the shot with the upper flipper and also like making the poker hands from the spinner shot. Give it a chance, it might surprise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts