Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
They way they said it, it sounds like they are going to reveal the game for the next Kickstarter (The Addam's Family) and the date it should be ready to Kickstart. I will say we don't need a hint for the next table, it's going to be Diner.

lol they did give a hint. a REALLY OBVIOUS HINT.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I say $85k

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. 80-90k range.

Despite the table popularity it's going to have a hard time reaching around there if they keep with the standard teir goals. There will really need to be some incentives for a significant number of people to donate at $50 and $100 a pop.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
They need a basic $5 tier that gets you the table, like a pre-order. Like any other normal kickstarter.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
They need a basic $5 tier that gets you the table, like a pre-order. Like any other normal kickstarter.

This is exactly what they need. A ton of people that don't necessarily want to donate extra money would probably be willing to essentially pre-order through KS.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
As is said before every kickstarter.

Blah blah blah, enough negativity.

We've yet to see a KS not reach its goal, and unlike "T2", this isn't some out of nowhere, spur of the moment table that only half a crowd wanted. This is the best selling table of all time, a table nobody has ever shut up about.

I think the goal will be crushed. lol

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This is exactly what they need. A ton of people that don't necessarily want to donate extra money would probably be willing to essentially pre-order through KS.

They should add a tier that includes a download of TAF without pink/peach coloring. On the PC, all the other KS tables have it.

On another note, has anybody received the newsletter yet? It's Saturday afternoon here, and still no sign of it my way. Just asking....

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
They should add a tier that includes a download of TAF without pink/peach coloring. On the PC, all the other KS tables have it.

On another note, has anybody received the newsletter yet? It's Saturday afternoon here, and still no sign of it my way. Just asking....

Got mine this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts