Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
cant i just say these threads be jigamed anal derp, guys come in enjoy the tables and stop the pathetic attempts at sherlock homolesing it, seriously dont understand why speculations taken to such an extent, ill boot you in the nuts never mind pat on the back

anyway carry on no argument just need to say that

/done

edit - drive cheese *****es

What should we talk about?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
cant i just say these threads be jigamed anal derp, guys come in enjoy the tables and stop the pathetic attempts at sherlock homolesing it, seriously dont understand why speculations taken to such an extent, ill boot you in the nuts never mind pat on the back

anyway carry on no argument just need to say that

/done

edit - drive cheese *****es

Medication is a wonderful thing.

i dunno man dont wanna speculate

There's a shock.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
The season 3 tables have been pretty solid.

They've been the best re-creations so far. Just about every aspect of the tables this season have been better than the past 2 seasons, and that's probably why they went back and re-did a lot of them with the Super Patch.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Getaway is bound to be coming. It will be weird on a mobile device. Nudging and manga save is awful on an iOS unit so I can't imagine shifting gears will be any more pleasant. I would guess this will be end of season 4 or at worst early season 5.

N

netizen

Getaway is bound to be coming. It will be weird on a mobile device. Nudging and manga save is awful on an iOS unit so I can't imagine shifting gears will be any more pleasant. I would guess this will be end of season 4 or at worst early season 5.

They could use a "push button" for touch screen controls and maybe map it to the R Stick up for the players that use a controller. IDK, I suppose it will ultimately depend on how they decide to map the controls for PC/Console at the same time, but having to go to a simplified shift mechanism for the touch screen controls on mobile would be the most likely work around, imo.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
They could use a "push button" for touch screen controls and maybe map it to the R Stick up for the players that use a controller. IDK, I suppose it will ultimately depend on how they decide to map the controls for PC/Console at the same time, but having to go to a simplified shift mechanism for the touch screen controls on mobile would be the most likely work around, imo.

Can you explain how this works for those who haven't played the original machine?

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
With all the talk of Bram Stoker's Dracula, I still think that table will be either the first or second table of Season 4. Season 3 should end with Diner as Pack #29, and I'm going with Red & Ted's Roadshow as Pack #30. I know Red & Ted has a little bit of licensing, but I don't think it's an overwhelming amount. (Indeed, I think it would be less expensive than Bram Stoker's Dracula.)

Season 4 should see (in no particular order except as noted):

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1st or 2nd so as to be near Halloween for mobile users)
High Speed II: The Getaway
Jack*Bot
Cyclone
Earthshaker
Monopoly
Tales Of The Crypt
F-14 Tomcat
Safe Cracker
Eight Ball Deluxe

There was a comment that Season 4 would be much like Season 3 with high-quality, highly-sought after, reasonable-license cost tables. I think that sounds right to me. And those tables seem like they'd fit the bill. Other possibilites that wouldn't surprise me include:

Banzai Run
Seawitch
Fathom
Rescue 911

The only real wildcard is if there's a break-through in the negotiations over The Addams Family. If so, a KickStarter supported inclusion of that table would show up sometime in Season 4. But, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I'd love to see a Bram Stoker's Dracula release asap.Are the speculations just wishful thinking, is it as likely or not as many other tables?Has it been indicated that BSD is in the works?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'd love to see a Bram Stoker's Dracula release asap.Are the speculations just wishful thinking, is it as likely or not as many other tables?Has it been indicated that BSD is in the works?

Pretty sure FS have been leaving hints on Facebook. Enough to get people pretty certain it's coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts