Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Seriously BSD isnt going to be table 30, why would they release a horror theme table no where near halloween????. They will save it till table 31 or 32, which will be either side of Halloween.

Im guessing table 30 will be either....

Jack Bot
Safe Cracker
Cyclone

You're going to be very, very irritated in about a week or two. lol

On the other hand, I'm gonna take a guess and say we'll see all three of those next season.

Because they've released a horror themed table every September and another in October since they started. The only question is if one table is Dracula what might the other be?

My guess is a Dracula table (don't know which) for September and maybe bone busters for October.

Shhhhhhhh, stop throwing common sense out there! ;)

I HOPE the Halloween table is "Phantom of the Opera", but I'd be more than fine with "Bone Busters, Inc." just as well.

Table. 30 will most likely be the best table of season 3.

Which would not at all describe "Jack*Bot", "Cyclone", or "Safe cracker". lol

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Once we see the hint in the newsletter I think we will know what it is straight away

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Because they've released a horror themed table every September and another in October since they started. The only question is if one table is Dracula what might the other be?

My guess is a Dracula table (don't know which) for September and maybe bone busters for October.

I really dont think so, table pack 30 will probably land September 5th, NO where near Halloween, which is like 8 whole weeks later.

If FS keep to there table releases of every 4 weeks, then table pack 31 will hit 3rd of October and table pack 32 will follow on the 31st of October.

So as i said table packs 31 and 32 will be the Halloween based tables, it just fits!

Dont get me wrong ill be joyed to get BSD earlier (ive been wanting this table for ages) but i just dont think its coming before Octobers here

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I really dont think so, table pack 30 will probably land September 5th, NO where near Halloween, which is like 8 whole weeks later.

If FS keep to there table releases of every 4 weeks, then table pack 31 will hit 3rd of October and table pack 32 will follow on the 31st of October.

So as i said table packs 31 and 32 will be the Halloween based tables, it just fits!

Dont get me wrong ill be joyed to get BSD earlier (ive been wanting this table for ages) but i just dont think its coming before Octobers here

Yeah, but consoles usually get the September Halloween table pack the Tuesday before Halloween, so they would need to release a table on mobile in September to keep up that tradition. Also, no one even thinks about Halloween once it is
Over

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012

I honestly think that if there is not a horror themed tabled for September, that we are only getting one this year. Releasing a horror table in November would be a waste marketing wise. Halloween stuff is always about the lead up to the holiday, by November people are concentrating on turkey and stuffing here in the states.

Yeah, but consoles usually get the September Halloween table pack the Tuesday before Halloween, so they would need to release a table on mobile in September to keep up that tradition. Also, no one even thinks about Halloween once it is
Over

and thats a very good point about consoles, I hadn't considered that.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Who gives a **** about the console versions :p

Btw is the live stream today? usually hits Friday doesnt it?

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Over

Who gives a **** about the console versions :p

Btw is the live stream today? usually hits Friday doesnt it?

lol

Twitch stream starts at 3pm pacific 6pm eastern

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
+1

I tried it once and it was nothing but annoying.

My 1 yr old plays with the phone, big boys play the consoles. :p

PC is my number one choice followed by the tablets
But playing on a phone.No Thanks
Doesn't help when you have big hands lol

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Anyway can't wait to see that hint in the newsletter tomorrow
Praying for BSD

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Playing pinball on a phone is not a memorable experience that's for sure lol

What do you mean? I was playing on my phone just a minute ago, on that table. You know the one, the one with that ramp and the jackpot... crap what was it?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
PC is my number one choice followed by the tablets
But playing on a phone.No Thanks
Doesn't help when you have big hands lol

Playing on a phone can be hard,especially for the smaller,older smartphones. Playing on one with a bigger screen is more fun. TPA is great fun on my iPad! But...

Having said that - I prefer playing on my 42' plasma tv. But I like all three main versions of TPA.

More importantly - today's the day we finally get a real clue to see what #30 is! (And to see if I am correct!) I've been looking forward to this day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online