Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I love Demolition Man, the movie and the pinball machine. I would love so much to see it on The Pinball Arcade badly, I know people will help with the Kickstarter.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You can't get AIDS from a pinball machine! More 90s fear-mongering.

Winners Don't Use Drugs!

-William S. Sessions, (then) Director of the FBI.

Seriously, a lot of Williams Pinball machines and (video games) had well-intentioned "politically correct" messages. High Speed has that "Don't Drink and Drive" sign on the playfield. Some Data East machines had an animated dot-matrix sequence with "Please don't drink and drive" complete with a martini glass and a car crash.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I love Demolition Man, the movie and the pinball machine. I would love so much to see it on The Pinball Arcade badly, I know people will help with the Kickstarter.

Hey, we already have Ah-nuld in TPA, why not add Sly?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'd give to that KS.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Hey, we already have Ah-nuld in TPA, why not add Sly?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'd give to that KS.

Not because it is Stallone or anything to do with the license. However Demolition Man is an absolutely fantastic table. All those licensed WMS tables are fantastic from that time period (Congo, Dirty Harry, Flintstones, Shadow, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic) and most of the movies are pretty subpar. I would kill for all those to be included.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Not because it is Stallone or anything to do with the license. However Demolition Man is an absolutely fantastic table. All those licensed WMS tables are fantastic from that time period (Congo, Dirty Harry, Flintstones, Shadow, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic) and most of the movies are pretty subpar. I would kill for all those to be included.

I'd kill just for "Dirty Harry". It's such an awesome table.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
This is going to be one of the most highly anticipated newsletters ever.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I just thought of something. Usually a new release has a twitch gameplay a few days before.
We didn't get one so far for diner.
Could it mean that the release, and newsletter and a possible TAF KS news is for next week? -_-

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

That's affirmative! Between the looming XboxOne release, 360 re-release, TAF Kickstarter, any possible news about Orbals, table #30, and maybe even something about season 4, this is going to be one to watch. I just hope I get the newsletter with everyone else, not three days after like last time.

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
Well I don't recall getting the last newsletter either, which is why I was asking. So is the general feeling from everyone that it will be Dracula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts