Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
According to Wikipedia it's definitely Party Zone ;)

I removed it, don't bother checking.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
So we should get the confirmation on Saturday Morning (for me)

If its anything besides BSD,I will be very cranky

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
lol, no need to hope, IT'S GOING TO BE "BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA".

Anyone who really thinks it's TPZ need their brain examined.

I'm assuming it's because Dr Dude appears in the hint. But they put it in the upcoming tables section, with the caveat "Heavy speculation". Haha...

invitro

May 4, 2012
I hope that instead of Bram Stoker's Dracula, it's Stern's Dracula from 1979.

728f1.jpg

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I hope that instead of Bram Stoker's Dracula, it's Stern's Dracula from 1979.

728f1.jpg
That group of 5 angry folks on the flyer always cracks me up. Compare with the original art on the backglass of that group of people:

image-2.jpg

It's almost like they asked a kid to draw the flyer art with crayons!

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Not sure if you guys peeped the clue, but they have Dr. Dude with a quote bubble saying, "Look at me, I'm as helpless as a...". Sorry if someone already mention that, but that should help. I'm hoping for Monopoly (Funny about the BSDracula anagram, but I'm guessing that will be for October appropriately, if not Tales From The Crypt) but in all reality Safe Cracker makes sense. Looks fun!

Last edited:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Not sure if you guys peeped the clue, but they have Dr. Dude with a quote bubble saying, "Look at me, I'm as helpless as a...". Sorry if someone already mention that, but that should help. I'm hoping for Monopoly (Funny about the BSDracula anagram, but I'm guessing that will be for October appropriately, if not Tales From The Crypt) but in all reality Safe Cracker makes sense. Looks fun!

- EA owns the rights to "Monopoly", and Farsight said the odds of getting it are slim to none right now. So, you can scratch that one off your list.

- Farsight has also said that "Tales From The Crypt" would absolutely have to be a Pinball After Dark table, so we won't be seeing that anytime soon, as well.

- I'm not sure how "Safe Cracker" makes one shred of sense, but hey, it's nice to dream.

It's going to be "Bram Stoker's Dracula". :p

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Next Table

That group of 5 angry folks on the flyer always cracks me up. Compare with the original art on the backglass of that group of people:

image-2.jpg

It's almost like they asked a kid to draw the flyer art with crayons!
--------
The people carrying the torches were also in Frankenstein (the book) if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts