Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about what's in the PC files?

And no, we're not getting TFTC, because it would HAVE to go into PAD.
We're not? Okay, edited :)

And maybe another surprise could be PAD for Halloween? We can hope, I guess!

T-Dub

Aug 11, 2014
Hi all. Long-time lurker, first-time poster. You all may be overlooking a major clue. You can extrapolate the letters "D-R-A-C-U-L-A" from "Dr. Dude and His Excellent Band"(i.e., it's an anagram for "Dracula").

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Seawitch

Tommy is unlikely at best, since it will probably require a Kickstarter. Also, I never knew Stephen King had any involvement with pinball—what table are you referring to?
------
I'm referring to Seawitch...given, I don't know if it's Stephen King's table. I just know that the fonts on it look just like his fonts from Creepshow.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
And just when I think that the new game (Dracula) is being announced sometime, the hint pops up on FB. Dangit, got fooled again. -.-

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I'd laugh if it turned out to be Bad Cats instead.....not that bad cats is a bad table

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I'd laugh if it turned out to be Bad Cats instead.....not that bad cats is a bad table

same here, a lot of people are pretty sure that its BSD. It reminds me at the beginning of season 3 when everyone was sure the next table was BK2000 and it was black rose ^^

anyway, I would welcome BSD with open arms of course ^^

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Dracula tutorial by bowen over at PAPA. http://vimeo.com/29207410 My gosh so many extra balls. Looks like a really fun table.

It is, and it's even more fun to play in the dark.

same here, a lot of people are pretty sure that its BSD. It reminds me at the beginning of season 3 when everyone was sure the next table was BK2000 and it was black rose

I honestly don't think ANYONE got that hint right, it was so ridiculous.

It's not "Bad Cats", I can guarantee you that. In fact, I'll go one step further and say that I doubt we'll even ever see that table. lol

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
It's not "Bad Cats", I can guarantee you that. In fact, I'll go one step further and say that I doubt we'll even ever see that table. lol[/QUOTE]

Too bad, Bad Cats is a really fun table.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I think it is Bad Cats: The song - 'Look at me, I'm as helpless as a cat up a tree' and The jazz music Dr Dude and his band are to play. Bad Cats BGM is jazz music.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
If its Bad Cats than I had it with TPA alltogether

I wouldn't worry about that. If they ever do release Bad Cats it is a decent table if you mute it. Nothing great but different enough in the design and slightly fun.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
As a victim of countless early Windows OS'ses, I immediately got an allergic reaction to the abbrev. BSD: blue screen of death.... :)
But I would also love to see Dracula. I played it a couple of times and it oozes atmosphere. Also fun but quite difficult gameplay. Let's keep those fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts