Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
If BSD is #30 would POTO be a popular enough table to launch season 4? If they do go Halloween again, I'd think it'd be NOES or most likely a highly requested non-license table like Red and Ted. The nightmare license may not be that expensive considering the franchise is pretty much dead at this point. Also the Robert Englund Freddy was licensed on literally EVERYTHING back in the day, so it's not like it's The Beatles Catalogue of expense and prestige. I could see NOES being on the expense level of BSD (which has Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins likeness licenses and is a Sony Property).

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
LOL. I'd actually be cool with that,though.

I think most would bust out the pitchforks.

If BSD is #30 would POTO be a popular enough table to launch season 4? If they do go Halloween again, I'd think it'd be NOES or most likely a highly requested non-license table like Red and Ted. The nightmare license may not be that expensive considering the franchise is pretty much dead at this point. Also the Robert Englund Freddy was licensed on literally EVERYTHING back in the day, so it's not like it's The Beatles Catalogue of expense and prestige. I could see NOES being on the expense level of BSD (which has Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins likeness licenses and is a Sony Property).

Actually, POTO gets requested a lot.

As for "Freddy", that would finish up my Top 2 most wanted realistic tables. (In the event that #30 is indeed BSD) I'm a huge Freddy fan, but there's no way it wouldn't be expensive. I'm not saying it may need or not need a Kickstarter, but you have to think that Farsight would ALSO have to pay whichever movie company owns the rights, on TOP of paying Robert Englund his fair share.

Yes, the franchise hasn't done much lately, but it's still a world renowned franchise.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Ok, Thats fine.... but don't forget how we first learned that HRC was going to be #28.

One of the programmers is on record stating he just threw that on there as a placeholder and they aren't necessarily ever going to make it.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, if he's gonna do that, just throw in Jurrasic Park to really mess with our heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.