Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Not everyone thinks Gottliebs are automatic stinkers.

No,they aren't all bad - you do have some good tables in the mix. I'm not even saying that Bone Busters is a bad table.(I don't know if it is - I've never played it) I just don't see it being a good table to start Season 4. I'd much rather have FS break their two "spooky" table trend in a row and give us something awesome to start off S4 - like Road Show or The Getaway.

Bone Busters is NOT that table.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think Getaway will be coming but not so close to High Speed. I hope for Roadshow, personally. That would be a great way to start things off.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
That's also why you are so brilliant to me :D

I'm getting bored with your nonsense...goodbye.

You really have them worked out don't you lol
You would make a good detective.

Nah, I'm just use to how these guys work by now.

I like how during the Twitchcast, Badger said something like "Is [BS Dracula] really that requested?!?" Like he didn't know. Nice attempt at the fake out but I know Badger recognizes the popularity of this table.

+1

Again, see my response above. This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I totally laughed out loud when I heard him say that. He did the same sort of stupid stuff all the other times any of us asked about BSD in the past, or he completely ignored some of the questions. Again, that's why I KNEW we were getting this table, it was just too obvious.

He also said "Don't bet on it" when I asked about "Phantom of the Opera" being a feasible option for Halloween. Now, I know there are some possible issues with obtaining it (Mainly because it's a Data East table), but to simply say "Don't bet on it"?!? I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. The next Halloween table with either be "Phantom of the Opera" or "Bone Busters, Inc"...without question.

All must recognize the epicness of BSD! :)

Indeed!!!

I want someone to tell me honestly that Bone Busters would be a great start to Season 4.

I honestly wouldn't mind it.

I mean, if TAF or POTO weren't feasible, than why not "Bone Busters, Inc"? To me, it looks like a decent Gottlieb (which is rare), the theme fits right in, and it honestly gets a decent amount of requests. I certainly wouldn't mind it. Now, of course, there are much better choices, but it's all about timing and availability. If Farsight can't obtain certain tables at this time, and if TAF obviously won't be ready by then, who cares?

I'll say this much, I'd rather get a sub par Halloween themed table on Halloween over some random, sub par table like "Jack*Bot". lol

Who the hell would want Bone Busters.
Great start to Season 4
I don't think so lol
More like a poor start

Again, not MY choice, but I wouldn't mind it.

It's certainly better than some of the past released tables like "Lights, Camera, Action!" or ""El Crapo: City of Garbage".

Not everyone thinks Gottliebs are automatic stinkers.

Most do, and I usually do as well, but not in the case of "Bone Busters, Inc". It actually looks pretty decent.

As I said. September will be a big impact table and then October can be Bone Busters but no way do they start the season with it. Unless they aren't selling the season pass and don't care about getting anyone to buy a subscription.

I think you're reaching. I see comments all the time about "No one will buy the product if they release "Table X", or people always claim they're fed up and are DONE supporting Farsight....and then all go right back to giving them their money. lol

The new season starts in October, so don't be surprised if it's BB.

I agree with that. I think season 4 will start with The Getaway.

Actually, it makes no sense to NOT do a Halloween table, as they've done 2 in a row each season if I'm not mistaken? I would be shocked it if it was anything but a Halloween themed table.

No,they aren't all bad - you do have some good tables in the mix. I'm not even saying that Bone Busters is a bad table.(I don't know if it is - I've never played it) I just don't see it being a good table to start Season 4. I'd much rather have FS break their two "spooky" table trend in a row and give us something awesome to start off S4 - like Road Show or The Getaway.

Bone Busters is NOT that table.

A season doesn't always HAVE to start and end with a BANG! As much as I love CBW, I didn't think that was a great way to end Season 2, bit it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

As for the trend, no way. I hope it keeps going. It gives me hope we'll see "Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street" next season, as it's my most wanted realistic table. I also wouldn't worry about "The Getaway" or "Red & Ted", as I'm gonna guess those would be a solid LOCK for Season 4. On top of all the endless, daily requests they get for those two tables, remember, they also have said they're keeping an eye on my Season 4 Poll....

Guess which two are in the Top 5 in that poll? :D

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They would want a big table for the start of season 4 to attract more people to get the season 4 pass.Don't think Bone Busters fits that bill

Did I miss something? Why would they start season 4 with a pass when they had so much trouble starting season 3 with a pass?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So are we more or less certain that the next table is Bram Stokers Dracula then?, if so this is a fantastic end to season 3, BSD is a table I've been requesting since last Halloween! (but instead we got the Gottlieb table Class of 1812), so I'm super happy right now, BSD was my most wanted table in TPA so I can now die happy.

I wonder how they were able to release this table without the need of any KS?, makes me think what other table we 'think' would require a KS but actually don't. The only other table release that surprised me was Monster Bash and now BSD.....I wonder what else falls just outside of needing a KS, Nightmare on Elm Street maybe?

Haven't even seen or played this Bone Buster table but from reports on here it's a bit of a dud table would FS really start the next season with a weak table?, but if they are going to follow the trend of 2 Holloween based tables what other candidates are left??, TAF won't be ready in time, TFTC is said to me too mature for regular TPA (wtf really, I wouldnt call a dot matrix display of a chainsaw going through someone's head that graphical to warrant a M rating game), Nightnare on Elm street would need a KS apparently, and TPOTO is a Data East table and there hasn't been a table from that system yet.....so what's left???

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
halloween is october holiday, right? so what a reason is for discuss BSD in september's table topic?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Because that's the next table coming in September buddy

And always keeping in mind that release dates can/will vary from system to system.By the time BSD hits the PS it might be October or later.Case in point LCA,HRC and Diner have also already been officially released, just not for everyone yet.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
And always keeping in mind that release dates can/will vary from system to system.By the time BSD hits the PS it might be October or later.Case in point LCA,HRC and Diner have also already been officially released, just not for everyone yet.
just cant see how fact of delay on some platforms can change tables planned to release on other platform - atleast we did not see such things in last year.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
halloween is october holiday, right? so what a reason is for discuss BSD in september's table topic?
Because if you look at the two previous seasons, they've released out two horror themed tables in each one. One in September and one in October.

Season 1: Elvira and The Party Monster (September) and Scared Stiff (October)
Season 2: Haunted House (September) and Class of 1812 (October)

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
The hint pic from the newsletter leaves me clueless.

It's pretty cut and dry this time, clue was pretty good too:

R1weKNA.jpg

La Paloma castle is the name of Bella Legosi's former estate in california, which is an indirect reference to Dracula. The Complete song lyric is "i'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree" from Misty by Johnny Mathis, a direct reference to Mist Multiball.

Bram Stoker's Dracula confirmed!!

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I think Getaway will be coming but not so close to High Speed. I hope for Roadshow, personally. That would be a great way to start things off.

Yeah, I agree. As much as I would like The Getaway it isn't a meaty enough table to start a season. They'll want to get people interested in buying the season pass so will want to start with a coveted table that has quite a few rules. If they can't open with Addams Family by then I think Road Show is a good bet. But hoping they would shoot even higher and surprise us with a SAM table like Family Guy or Mustang to set the tone for the season. But that won't happen. :(

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
He did the same sort of stupid stuff all the other times any of us asked about BSD in the past, or he completely ignored some of the questions.
if this is a clue, then DX11 will be released soon too

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
They'll want to get people interested in buying the season pass so will want to start with a coveted table that has quite a few rules.

Did you forget? With the exception of PC, they no longer offer season passes before the full season has been released. It doesn't matter what table they start with in order to sell the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.