Table Pack #32 Speculation

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Because it rarely gets requested, besides from a few people around here. If I remember right, I asked Farsight on FB, and they said it wasn't on their radar. I'll ask again and see what they say.
--------------------
Thanx, Dokken, for the asking -:). I believe everyone will love Fireball eh.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
But the home version is missing many of the cool features. That's why you can buy one for $250.

The home version is entirely different layout-wise to the regular version! They're the same in name and color scheme only. I'm not sure what they retailed for originally, but I'm imagining that it would've been more than the equivalent of $250 today. Not a great investment.

We have a home version sitting in our lobby (we used to sell them!), never seen it working - it's part of a museum of sorts of all kinds of tech we used to sell (anyone want a Microsoft Zune? or an Osborne "portable" computer? or a classic Gameboy? 'cos we got 'em all!)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The home version is entirely different layout-wise to the regular version! They're the same in name and color scheme only. I'm not sure what they retailed for originally, but I'm imagining that it would've been more than the equivalent of $250 today. Not a great investment.

We have a home version sitting in our lobby (we used to sell them!), never seen it working - it's part of a museum of sorts of all kinds of tech we used to sell (anyone want a Microsoft Zune? or an Osborne "portable" computer? or a classic Gameboy? 'cos we got 'em all!)

There was also Fireball Classic which was an SS reproduction of the EM. The EM plays best out of all the Fireballs. The first SS was dreadful though. Fireball II wasn't great either but better than the first SS.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
So I just asked the Farsight FB guy if we'll be seeing Krull or Fireball anytime soon.

The response?

"Neither of those are in our plans at the moment."

Case closed.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So I just asked the Farsight FB guy if we'll be seeing Krull or Fireball anytime soon.

The response?

Case closed.

Even though krull looks somewhat interesting and fireball is a good table, sounds like a solid business plan.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Even though krull looks somewhat interesting and fireball is a good table, sounds like a solid business plan.

I'd be pretty irritated if they wasted a table selection on either of those two tables.

It's bad enough we're probably going to see The Party Zone this season. :p

invitro

May 4, 2012
This makes me kind of sad. Even though the top half looks like a flat-out copy of Black Knight, and the bottom half looks super dull, it is beautiful.

Since Total Recall seems impossible to me, I suppose the non-produced license really is for an original table. And I've changed my tune on that, and am now eager to see what FS can do. Maybe they can impress Stern enough to replace Borg.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well Table Pack #31 has been confirmed to be "Phantom of the Opera" by the TPA team. What's next?

POTO is the first Data East table in the game but it is in a niche of tables with awesome themes, yet limited rules. I think if they want to get more people to contribute to TAF they might want to release a highly-requested table next this season like The Getaway or Judge Dredd.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I think we'll see the EM next, just because they will also be releasing a separate Sony license Mod table around that time. hoping for Grand Prix or Fireball.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
My season 4 predictions:

Oct: Phantom
Nov: Safe Cracker
Dec: Cyclone
Jan: Addams Family (pending kickstarter)
Feb: Eight Ball Deluxe (I think this will be the "em," even though it isn't technically an em. I remember an interview from a year ago where Bobby was asked about the next em and he mentioned EBD. I think Farsight has a very loose interpretation of what an EM is.)
March: Hook/whatever the other Sony title is
April: Earthshaker
May: The Getaway
June: obligatory Premier/Gottlieb table
July: Jackbot

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
My season 4 predictions:

Oct: Phantom
Nov: Safe Cracker
Dec: Cyclone
Jan: Addams Family (pending kickstarter)
Feb: Eight Ball Deluxe (I think this will be the "em," even though it isn't technically an em. I remember an interview from a year ago where Bobby was asked about the next em and he mentioned EBD. I think Farsight has a very loose interpretation of what an EM is.)
March: Hook/whatever the other Sony title is
April: Earthshaker
May: The Getaway
June: obligatory Premier/Gottlieb table
July: Jackbot

You can take one table out of there & put in Road Show. My guess is either Jack-Bot or one of the poll runners up.
There is no way Road Show doesn't show up in S4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts