Table Pack #32 Speculation

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Rod Serling is about to enter.....The Party Zone.

giphy.gif

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Since the first table of Season 4 is pretty much a given, we might as well get the ball rolling early on this one.

I'm going to take a wild swing here, but with the long awaited inclusion of Data East, I'm going to say that Sega is the next big surprise. Now, with all the talk of Sony, I figured what table would be a minor, cheap license? I noticed someone posted a list a few days ago in a Sony discussion:

- Krull
- Starship Troopers
- Last Action Hero
- Godzilla
- Goldeneye
- Mary Shelley ' s Frankenstein
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Spiderman

I know that "Krull" isn't popular or requested enough, "Last Action Hero", "Godzilla", "007 Goldeneye", and "Spider-Man" seem like they would need Kickstarters. So, that's leaves "Johnny Mnemonic", "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein", & "Starship Troopers".

I was going to say "Johnny Mnemonic", but I have a feeling that having Keanu Reeves all over the table and DMD would be an issue. I also don't think "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein" is feasible, seeing how huge that DMD is, though I could be wrong. So, that leaves "Starship Troopers".

I'm sure how popular it is around here, as I rarely see requests for it on the FB page, but I have a feeling that they're going to hit us with a curveball. (Just like they're doing with POTO)

What say you?

http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=starship+troopers&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Given the picture of Twilight Zone plus the guys wearing a Party hat it's gotta be PARTY ZONE. meh

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Probably Party Zone (as much as I would love to see Hurricane). They're being clever by making Twilight Zone the table of the month. Twilight Zone with a party hat = Party Zone.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
(as much as I would love to see Hurricane). They're being clever by making Twilight Zone the table of the month. Twilight Zone ...
TZ is part of the hint. I don't like Dr. Dude, either. Hurricane would be a license-free DMD, too.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Well a week from this Friday, we should be seeing the Awesome The Party Zone and I can't wait. I know it will be out on Android, Kindle Fire, and PC, but not so sure Apple (IOS) will have it. My iPad 3 might have to wait a few days after it launches on the other Tablets and PC, but maybe we'll be surprised and it will come out on IOS at the same time, this time. We can only hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts