Table Pack #32 Speculation

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
i strongly suspect ZZ Top won't be an issue for pinball music licensing, as they seem all too happy to pimp out their music. La Grange is licensed ALL THE TIME. :) Many artists like getting their music heard, and because it was advertised so prominently in the game, they will most likely be reasonable about it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Where's the hint? I haven't seen a newsletter at all this morning. And no update to the PC client with POTO yet either, which bothers me... I'm used to waking up on a Saturday morning after the Twitch stream and seeing a new table waiting for me!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Personal hint :

images

(a bit easy maybe ?)

Edit :
Maybe next time.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Rudy can you post the hint here?
Apologies, I'm not sure if it's ok to link to it here. I was under the assumption that when it's up on that certain place that the newsletter is coming ASAP, but there seems to be a few more images being hosted so it's probably delaying the newsletter a little.

But the picture is of the Twilight Zone backglass with Rodger Sterling guy standing in the doorway with a party hat on.

There's also what looks like a semi-finished Ghostbusters layout too, or more a rendered playfield in the same way that the camera hovers over tables before you start a game.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Apologies, I'm not sure if it's ok to link to it here. I was under the assumption that when it's up on that certain place that the newsletter is coming ASAP, but there seems to be a few more images being hosted so it's probably delaying the newsletter a little.

But the picture is of the Twilight Zone backglass with Rodger Sterling guy standing in the doorway with a party hat on.

There's also what looks like a semi-finished Ghostbusters layout too, or more a rendered playfield in the same way that the camera hovers over tables before you start a game.

Definitely can't post a link to any of the files unless Farsight has already linked them or put them in a newsletter. Mods will come down hard on you.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't understand. Where did Rudy got the info then ?

There is a backdoor into farsight's image files on their website. You can see various pictures, most of which are campaign photos for Jay Obernolte and also all the previous images from prior newsletters. They don't have anything for future newsletters as the files are uploaded on the day of release, typically.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
There is a backdoor into farsight's image files on their website. You can see various pictures, most of which are campaign photos for Jay Obernolte and also all the previous images from prior newsletters. They don't have anything for future newsletters as the files are uploaded on the day of release, typically.

Woah.
Thanx for the clarification.
I don't know anything.
Won't say anything.
I even wasn't there.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
So what's the general consensus on Party Zone? I literally played it once and didn't get a good sense of it. Fun table? What's the goal? What's unique?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.