Table pack 33 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Ok my wishes are Safe Cracker, Popeye saves the earth, Demolition Man, Rescue 911, Congo, Getaway, Radical, South Park, Jurassic Park, Lost in Space, Apollo 13, Baywatch, Roadshow, Family Guy, Simpson's Pinball Party, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers, Hook, Godzilla, Tron Legacy, Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure, Fire!, Banzai Run, Jokerz, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, No Fear, Wheel of Fortune, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Hurricane, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Elvis, Freddy, The Walking Dead, and many others I have forgotten. Most of these won't come out but I like to dream, I have played all these and many, many, and many more in real life. This is only part of my wish list, I didn't even mention Big Bang Bar, The Wizard Of Oz, or The Hobbit. So tell me what you think of the games on this list, not everybody will like all of them and I know that, oh I forgot Corvette.

That's it?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Kratos3, their are so many Pinball Machines, these were ones that came out of my head. Like I said their are many, many more I want, a lot of Stern S.A.M. games would be good once they get it Emulated one of these years. But for now that's my list, that list could have gone on and on and on.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Kratos3, their are so many Pinball Machines, these were ones that came out of my head. Like I said their are many, many more I want, a lot of Stern S.A.M. games would be good once they get it Emulated one of these years. But for now that's my list, that list could have gone on and on and on.

I was kidding.

It's an awesome list.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ok my wishes are Safe Cracker, Popeye saves the earth, Demolition Man, Rescue 911, Congo, Getaway, Radical, South Park, Jurassic Park, Lost in Space, Apollo 13, Baywatch, Roadshow, Family Guy, Simpson's Pinball Party, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers, Hook, Godzilla, Tron Legacy, Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure, Fire!, Banzai Run, Jokerz, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, No Fear, Wheel of Fortune, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Hurricane, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Elvis, Freddy, The Walking Dead, and many others I have forgotten. Most of these won't come out but I like to dream, I have played all these and many, many, and many more in real life. This is only part of my wish list, I didn't even mention Big Bang Bar, The Wizard Of Oz, or The Hobbit. So tell me what you think of the games on this list, not everybody will like all of them and I know that, oh I forgot Corvette.

Yes FarSight, make a pack ! ;)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I would say Earthshaker, but given Farsight's occasional propensity for A#/DMD/A# etc., I'm going to say Starship Troopers.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm going to speculate that #33 will be our Gottlieb table for the season.

Surf-N-Safari or, more likely, Gladiators.

At least FarSight would get it out of their system early in the season.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I'm going to speculate that #33 will be our Gottlieb table for the season.

Surf-N-Safari or, more likely, Gladiators.

At least FarSight would get it out of their system early in the season.
-------------
either a Gottleib or an EM. Seems like those 2 are their least favorite eh. :confused:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Radical! would be nice too, but thats just wishful thinking. Don't mind me, I have an opinion too. I think Radical! is better than No Fear! but also enjoyed the 80's more than the 90's so go figure.
+1
I don't get why it isn't mentioned here more often. I know that it was made in low numbers (even less then Special Force) but if I was able to play that one in 3rd world country back in the days then there was some machines scattered across USA also.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Why not both together? It's somehow cheap for them.

That's a good point... if they're doing an EM this season, they can make it a Gottlieb, and kill two birds with one stone. The EM fans are happy, and the Gottlieb haters will have to put up with the EM fanatical and will likely stay silent. It's genius!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
That's a good point... if they're doing an EM this season, they can make it a Gottlieb, and kill two birds with one stone. The EM fans are happy, and the Gottlieb haters will have to put up with the EM fanatical and will likely stay silent. It's genius!

Genius would be to do a "Fireball"/"Sorcerer" 2-pack.

It's a win-win for everyone, including them making any sort of decent sales on the EM table.

cortez77

Nov 5, 2013

I disagree :p

Tx Sector ..sector..sector..

txsector.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm leaning towards Safe Cracker.

When Bobby was asked about it, he was real quick with the date of the machine. Bobby is not too quick on that kind of info usually. One chink in this guess though, is that are they really going to have a Lawlor table come out so close to another, that being TAF? That would eliminate Earthshaker too by that logic, unless they wanted an Alpha Numeric wedged between DMD tables.

What I'm really saying is I have no clue.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I'm leaning towards Safe Cracker.

When Bobby was asked about it, he was real quick with the date of the machine. Bobby is not too quick on that kind of info usually. One chink in this guess though, is that are they really going to have a Lawlor table come out so close to another, that being TAF? That would eliminate Earthshaker too by that logic, unless they wanted an Alpha Numeric wedged between DMD tables.

What I'm really saying is I have no clue.

I don't get the notion that we couldn't have multiple Lawlor tables in a row, or even in a season? In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

We already know that we're getting "Earthshaker" and TAF this season, and I'd be in total shock if we didn't finally see "Red & Ted's Roadshow" this season as well. It's all about what's popular and what's most requested, and Lawlor tables fit into that category like no other.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Pat Lawlor, is one of my top favorite Pinball Designers, and I would love Safe Cracker. I know I told you guys Family Guy is one of my favorite Pinball Tables, so I say 4 Lawlor tables would be Awesome. Safe Cracker, Earthshaker, The Addam's Family, and Red & Ted's Roadshow would all be welcome in this season. Then they can throw in their EM table, Cyclone, The Party Zone, and Rescue 911, then I will be Avery happy Pinball Player for a long time, theirs 9 tables right their Including Phantom of the opera, then they can surprise us with a Tenth game. This would make my favorite season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts