Table pack 33 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Yeah, enough requests have been made for Party Zone (though not from me), and the party hat on the Twilight Zone glass (with Twilight Zone as the Table Of The Month), just seem to make Party Zone the logical choice.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Yeah, enough requests have been made for Party Zone (though not from me), and the party hat on the Twilight Zone glass (with Twilight Zone as the Table Of The Month), just seem to make Party Zone the logical choice.

Pretty much.

To be honest, I'm glad it's finally going to be out of the way. I have zero interest in it, and people can now have a table they really want. Now, we can move on to better tables. (In my opinion)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
+1

I hope so to, but after watching video, it really doesn't look any less annoying.

If people find Dr. Dude annoying (I do), I doubt that PZ will be any better (I didn't). I agree it would be best to get it out of the way and move on. It is requested and they should get what they want. Hopefully, this show of Karma will finally get me EBD, and then everyone else can move on...:)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If people find Dr. Dude annoying (I do), I doubt that PZ will be any better (I didn't). I agree it would be best to get it out of the way and move on. It is requested and they should get what they want. Hopefully, this show of Karma will finally get me EBD, and then everyone else can move on...:)

I didn't really care for Dr Dude until I was going for the Wizard goals.

I agree on getting Eight Ball Deluxe. Hopefully this season is when we get it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've said it before, but if another pool table theme comes out before EBD, people are going to lose their sh*t around here.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Don't we have enough pool table themed pinball? After all I find pool almost as boring as golf. Uggghhhh. EBD I understand has the nostalgia factor and I can't remember ever playing it.....but it looks really boring. Don't tar and feather me please...it's just my humble opinion. ;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Don't we have enough pool table themed pinball? After all I find pool almost as boring as golf. Uggghhhh. EBD I understand has the nostalgia factor and I can't remember ever playing it.....but it looks really boring. Don't tar and feather me please...it's just my humble opinion. ;)

It's REALLY a classic.
I think it's the 2nd best seller of all-time after TAF.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'm aware it's a best seller. I just can't see what the draw is. Like I said.....I completely understand the nostalgia part but it doesn't look all that fun. I'll buy it and I'll play it but to me, it seems like there are many more tables out there that are much more fun. I will absolutely admit to being an a$$hole if it comes out and I love it. I think I've played it before but I just don't remember. I've read many of your posts and I respect your opinion so if you say it's a good table then that's good enough for me!!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
EBD is one of those tables you can't see the appeal of until you've played it. Once played, it's hard to quit. It is the epitome of "if I could JUST hit that one target, I'd be happy". Next ball you get it, only to have a different target dogging you. That's its secret too. It looks so simplistic, yet is ridiculously challenging. It also happens to be a great tournament table.

What I'm saying is, don't knock it until you try it.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
EBD is one of those tables you can't see the appeal of until you've played it. Once played, it's hard to quit. It is the epitome of "if I could JUST hit that one target, I'd be happy". Next ball you get it, only to have a different target dogging you. That's its secret too. It looks so simplistic, yet is ridiculously challenging. It also happens to be a great tournament table.

What I'm saying is, don't knock it until you try it.

Cool. Now I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the 411. I appreciate it!!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Back when I first was on the forum, people wouldn't shut up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.