Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
CaHDgVO.jpg

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Uh... it's HS2, I think. Because they need to GETAWAY fast.

I'm just sick of hearing all of this talk about HS2 ever since it was on a "leaked" list of season 4 tables.....

....and I want to actually play it! High Speed made more fun by a supercharger ramp and ZZ Top's "La Grange".

Space Station-I'd like it in TPA, but despite the space setting in the hint, I don't see it happening.
Safe Cracker-I've never played it, but I'm open to trying tables I've never played before in TPA.

This is the trickiest clue since the Black Rose hint, IMO.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Two great releases in a row for me if it's Safecracker. Hopefully they can add collecting/using tokens for it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
No gottlieb this season. Very interesting. Very exciting though. I think if they can create a token collection side-attraction as well as having standard and timed game modes out of the gate, this could be one of the best releases of the entire game.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
No gottlieb this season. Very interesting. Very exciting though. I think if they can create a token collection side-attraction as well as having standard and timed game modes out of the gate, this could be one of the best releases of the entire game.

I'm beginning to think that Stargate, Freddy, and Rescue 911 are the only Gottliebs FarSight will even consider from this point on.

There were (and still are) lots of great ones to choose from, unfortunately, FarSight angered many TPA fans by choosing LCA as their most recent Gottlieb. That, and the fact that all of those Gottliebs that closed season 2, with the exception of CBW and a much-improved from PHoF version of Tee'd Off!, probably did few favors to TPA fans.

T-Dub

Aug 11, 2014
Could it possibly be Stargate? Missing Gottlieb? Check. Space Shuttle out in space = stars. Truck waiting outside the "gate"?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I really want it to be Safe Cracker, it is one of my top 10 favorites I would even go as far as saying it's my 4th favorite Pinball Game of all time. It is so different and really entertaining, I would have to say it's my 3rd favorite Lawlor game. Number 1) Family Guy, 2) Red & Ted's Roadshow, 3) Safe Cracker, 4) The Addam's Family, and 5) a tie of Monopoly and Rollercoaster Tycoon. I hope once Farsight gets S.A.M. Emulation working, then we can Kickstart Family Guy and CSi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts