Table Pack #41 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hehe. It was supposed to be this week, but we had circumstances on our recording day that prevented us from doing it. It'll be worth the wait if nothing else than to hear the debut of the intro song for Jared's Tech Talk, which was put together during the delay.

Nothing against your more recent episodes, but it's going to be nice to hear a little more TPA conversation(I do like the movie talk). I especially can't wait for everyone to come back here and say, "Bobby said!"

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hehe. It was supposed to be this week, but we had circumstances on our recording day that prevented us from doing it. It'll be worth the wait if nothing else than to hear the debut of the intro song for Jared's Tech Talk, which was put together during the delay.

Just please curb the kangaroo talk. You spent 7 friggin' minutes on that. I almost turned it off but I kept listening just to see how long it could possibly go. Yeesh.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just please curb the kangaroo talk. You spent 7 friggin' minutes on that. I almost turned it off but I kept listening just to see how long it could possibly go. Yeesh.

Racist.

Oh wait, you meant the animal! I can safely say talking about the kangaroo is not on the agenda. Maybe.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I could live with Paragon or F-14 Tomcat. Would like to pray for my beloved Bally table, "Eight Ball"...

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I think it might be Eight Ball Deluxe (a well know classic and would be deemed a "surprise") or F14 Tomcat. I just don't see at this stage of the game Farsight coming out with 3 consecutive DMD tables. They really have to spread them out if they want to get to a season 6... unless they don't plan on getting another season after this new one.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I was at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo last month, and saw (as well as played) the new Stern table, whose theme was about a certain rock band that employs Kabuki make-up. This is the second table with this theme, and I wish the some-what money and self-centered bass player would allow their Bally table from 1978 in the FarSight stable. Maybe it isn't him, I really don't know, but it's a fun table...

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
Be specific about acdc cause I don't wanna have to donate to a kicker to have a bell that swings, train track rail, mechanical dancing band, multi color led's, drop targets for TNT and ACDC, mini playfield and anything else I forgot, its the lucy pro luxury le edition or some crap. they have one at silvewood theme park and I love this frickin game, scored 139 mil and got GC slot by alil over 30 mil it was 103, however on the other hand the standard version of this game like the one in the seattle pinball museum is janke and with no drop targets and the bell just being a dead end lane that doesn't do anything and is boring as crap also this is not my opinion and is 100% based on pinball fact. If you argue with this fact your a pathological liar or you have tourettes in your fingers and need to step away from your keyboard.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I was at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo last month, and saw (as well as played) the new Stern table, whose theme was about a certain rock band that employs Kabuki make-up. This is the second table with this theme, and I wish the some-what money and self-centered bass player would allow their Bally table from 1978 in the FarSight stable. Maybe it isn't him, I really don't know, but it's a fun table...

Have Farsight even asked?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
FarSight has mentioned that due to the licensing cost combined with the lack of good gameplay make the 78 KISS table a low possibility.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
FarSight has mentioned that due to the licensing cost combined with the lack of good gameplay make the 78 KISS table a low possibility.

Yeah, I think if they're going to spend the money for a rock band themed table, they'll be wanting one significantly newer.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Really hope season 5 trumps season 4.
Apart from TAF I have only bought Red & Teds Roadshow this season

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
How are they going to do any better if you don't spend money ? :)

If those are the only two tables he deems worth buying, more power to him.

Some are buying TPA seasons and individual packs on multiple platforms. FarSight must be making money or they couldn't give us the tables they have, on multiple platforms (or, in the case of the WiiU, just advertise the non-existent app as available), and with the new features they've added this year. Plus the 360 version "kinda-sorta" got back on track in May.

We are spending the money, and FarSight is doing better with TPA. Still a ways to go, but they've solved some long-standing issues this year, like the DX11 and 360 waits.

Last edited:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
[MENTION=3920]pm1109[/MENTION] did you try Jack*Bot? It's really well done and if you like DMD tables that is the highlight of the season imo.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
[MENTION=3920]pm1109[/MENTION] did you try Jack*Bot? It's really well done and if you like DMD tables that is the highlight of the season imo.
I enjoyed Jack*Bot more than I thought I would.

I also really like Phantom, Cyclone, Earthshaker, and Xenon, so this season has been a good one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.