Table Pack #41 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Rollovers are nice for bragging rights I think, but it depends on the table/game. I rolled over the Black Hole at one million and didn't even realise it. I ended my game and the scoreboard was like 400 thousand and something. I had this wtf look on my face because it was 700 thousand last I looked. Then I entered my initials and the HOF came up with over one million and I was like hail yeah! I also rolled Big Shot a couple times with 10,000+

Sometimes when you're on fire, you get so immersed in the game that you don't even look at the score. Those tend to be my best sessions too. Sometimes I think a lot ofthe eye candy on DMDs was designed to distract the player. They are watching some animation while the table non-chalantly drops the ball and if the player does not react fast on the flipper, it drains.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'll say The Getaway to start off the season - then the rest will mostly be a surprise.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Rollovers are nice for bragging rights I think, but it depends on the table/game. I rolled over the Black Hole at one million and didn't even realise it. I ended my game and the scoreboard was like 400 thousand and something. I had this wtf look on my face because it was 700 thousand last I looked. Then I entered my initials and the HOF came up with over one million and I was like hail yeah! I also rolled Big Shot a couple times with 10,000+

Sometimes when you're on fire, you get so immersed in the game that you don't even look at the score. Those tend to be my best sessions too. Sometimes I think a lot ofthe eye candy on DMDs was designed to distract the player. They are watching some animation while the table non-chalantly drops the ball and if the player does not react fast on the flipper, it drains.

Agreed. Especially on the WMS DMD's. Hidden cows? Where's DOHO? Uranium ore $3/chunk? LOL! I didn't even know about "construction mania" until TPA.

Although I like the suggestions I've heard for S5 so far (especially TG:HS2), I think we should start with a great alphanumeric table. Though I'd prefer a Data East table, I'd gladly take either F-14 or a bally system 11 table.

And hopefully, the KS this season will be TSPP. I certainly won't fight it if FarSight goes with LOTR instead. Maybe the KS will be for Car Hop! :p

We find out in two days.......

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Agreed. Especially on the WMS DMD's. Hidden cows? Where's DOHO? Uranium ore $3/chunk? LOL! I didn't even know about "construction mania" until TPA.

Although I like the suggestions I've heard for S5 so far (especially TG:HS2), I think we should start with a great alphanumeric table. Though I'd prefer a Data East table, I'd gladly take either F-14 or a bally system 11 table.

And hopefully, the KS this season will be TSPP. I certainly won't fight it if FarSight goes with LOTR instead. Maybe the KS will be for Car Hop! :p

We find out in two days.......
----
mighty anxious now eh. ;)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I'm also speculating on HS2.I believe all the various tables from that leaked list were released during Season 4 except HS2.Perhaps HS2 was never meant to be released during S4 or got held back for logistical or otherwise reasons.No matter what it is bound to hit during S5 and probably as the opener.

Then again Season 5 sounds like science fiction to me at the moment anyhow.More fiction than science.Cyclone is next in line for me.Someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts