Table pack #44 speculation

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I have no idea but one of the guys on the board who appears to be pretty accurate with his predictions said Mousin' Around. So I am going to go with that.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
It's time for the Farsight-Stern marriage made in heaven to consummate and bear full fruition... which means it's time for AC/DC! 'Nuff said, end of story, period.

You heard it here first.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Wheres the 'non-DMD SS' statement coming from, whys this believed to be the case?

If FS follow the last 3 years then it will be another halloween themed table, in which case im going to say TFTC

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Wheres the 'non-DMD SS' statement coming from, whys this believed to be the case?

If FS follow the last 3 years then it will be another halloween themed table, in which case im going to say TFTC

Wasn't TFTC deemed for Pinball After Dark only
In which case is not happening any time soon if ever.

invitro

May 4, 2012
But the Halloween tables in 2014 (BSD/PotO) were released in September and October. This is true for 2013 (HH/Co1812) also, I think (I'm not positive when the pre-Steam tables were released). And also I think for 2012 (EatPM/SS).

In other words, there's never been a Halloween table released in November. And there won't be one this year.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'm sensing a pattern here. Last season started with Lawlor, Data East and a Sega table. Since people often compare Ritchie to Lawlor, and there's gonna be a Sega table already; it can mean only one thing: Data East.

It's gonna be Last Action Hero. Or maybe it's a Bally, since there was also Party Zone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts