Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Table_Hint45.png

I never broke the law. I am the law!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I thought Dirty Harry at first, but the quote fits Judge Dredd better - He often says "Your days are over, punk".
He says the quote when you win the Pursuit mission. "Your driving days are over punk."

Between the Dirty Harry and Judge Dredd tables, Judge Dredd would be the easier of the two to acquire. The table is based off the comic series and not off of the movie.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I just hope I get my newsletter this time, last month it didn't even arrive in my e-mail. That's odd.

I just got my first newsletter email in about a year. I never bothered to try and resubscribe, and it just appears after all this time. Now, that's odd.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Judge Dredd! One of my all-time faves! This was in my list of most wanted but I had my doubts. Such a cool table, what a wonderful Christmas gift from FS!

Dirty Harry is a fun table but it would certainly be a more expensive license. Plus, there's the leak...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd love Dirty Harry as I've played it a bunch and it's such a great theme IMO. But it sounds like the license might make that a long shot.
But JD is no miss congeniality. I think JD will be super popular. Seems like the kind of pin that will translate very well to a video recreation.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I'm hoping that, like on Safecracker, there is a separate game start button for the other version of Judge Dredd, as well as the regular game.

IPDB said:
Trudeau also advises us that Judge Dredd was the only "Superpin" to feature "Supergame", an entirely multiball game that could be had for an additional credit. "Supergame" also had it's own High Score To Date records shown in the dot matrix display.

bengalcane

Jul 30, 2013
I saw the new hint by googling pinball arcade newsletter 45, it has a racing theme built around HS being the free table. I couldn't copy and paste the pic for some reason, but I didn't get the hint.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.