Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Is Rescue 911 every bit as good as people say? I didn't get to play this one much.

Honestly, no it's not. It's an interesting layout, but the rules leave a lot to be desired. They are very exploitble, along wit hthe famous Insta-Catch (tm) flippers.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Is Rescue 911 every bit as good as people say? I didn't get to play this one much.
No. It will be Xenon like situation, everyone on FB wanted that one. A bunch of them registered here just to vote for Xenon and when they finally got it it was like "meh, it really is a boring two shots game".

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No. It will be Xenon like situation, everyone on FB wanted that one. A bunch of them registered here just to vote for Xenon and when they finally got it it was like "meh, it really is a boring two shots game".

"Everyone" meaning 3 people.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yes I am one that likes Rescue 911, I admit it's not a perfect game, but I feel their's a lot to love. It has Awesome modes, Awesome Sounds, Awesome Voices, Awesome Music, and I think a fun and unique Playfield. I used to play this a lot at a Pool hall that had it and found it lots of fun, I also think we needed a Rescue Game, with Fire Trucks, Ambulances, and Police Cars in one game. I know many of you won't like it, but understand I don't like Eight Ball Deluxe and I know that will come eventually, so for you people who have never seen Rescue 911 here is a pretty good YouTube video of it. http://youtu.be/Ey9fv2Yqdtw

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Yes I am one that likes Rescue 911, I admit it's not a perfect game, but I feel their's a lot to love. It has Awesome modes, Awesome Sounds, Awesome Voices, Awesome Music, and I think a fun and unique Playfield. I used to play this a lot at a Pool hall that had it and found it lots of fun, I also think we needed a Rescue Game, with Fire Trucks, Ambulances, and Police Cars in one game. I know many of you won't like it, but understand I don't like Eight Ball Deluxe and I know that will come eventually, so for you people who have never seen Rescue 911 here is a pretty good YouTube video of it. http://youtu.be/Ey9fv2Yqdtw

Well said David!!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hey gang, I just got here and missed the leak. Can someone re-post the leak with a spoiler tag or PM it to me? Thanks!

The season 5 cat has been let out of the bag. Who didn't see that coming?

While the selection of tables seems to be fine and I will get them all, much of what I truly wanted will be complete with the next table if it's No Fear. (I still say "if" because there's no official confirmation as of yet.)

Now I just hope season 5 sells well enough to warrant a season 6-and that it's not just Stern stuff. There are still many great WMS, G-word, and even some Alvins that are TPA-worthy. The only AG table I've ever played was Pistol Poker-and I was underwhelmed by it. Then again, at that time there was a near-mint SnS next to it. Gave Poker two tries, then went back to playing SnS.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Rescue 911 is pretty good. Almost bought one myself.

Then again I'm one of those weirdos who actually enjoy G-word games.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
I am very disturbed that EBD was not in the leak....:(

Here's hoping to it being in Season 6....and their being a Season 6 at all....:(

TNT

Feb 27, 2015

Here's hoping to it being in Season 6....and their being a Season 6 at all....:(

Why wouldn't there be a season 6? Bobby said in the summer there would be at least 6 seasons and certainly the Stern-Farsight deal has been in the works for awhile.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Darn straight!

There are more than enough highly-requested tables to warrant a season 6. TPA just needs to keep selling. I just hope the Stern deal doesn't result in nothing but Sterns in season 6. Unless..........

Some older Sterns (i.e. Seawitch, Meteor) and a couple of DE alphanumerics (i.e. Lazer War, Time Machine) make it into season 6 as well. That's something I can enjoy.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The total of spoiled tables only equal nine (Play-Boy and El Dorado EM don't count). So there is at least one surprise this season remaining...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The total of spoiled tables only equal nine (Play-Boy and El Dorado EM don't count). So there is at least one surprise this season remaining...

Remember when HS2 was "spoiled" around Christmas last year? And how that meant everyone kept guessing it as the next table in Season 4? And how it didn't show up until the start of Season 5?

This.

Members online

Members online