Table Pack #54 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
There wasn't one,so I made one.

If Farsight is on schedule,then the Tardis will be arriving soon.
Dr Who should be the next table.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
It's either that or Rollergames. How do I know?

Because on their Facebook page, a few posts ago, someone urged them to get Rollergames...and Farsight themselves liked the comment.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Because on their Facebook page, a few posts ago, someone urged them to get Rollergames...and Farsight themselves liked the comment.

Rollergames is one of my most wanted TPA simulations, so I wouldn't mind a bit if it were.

That said, since the KS said Dr. Who, that's what it probably will be. I liked it IRL, so I'm just as anxious for that one. Hopefully it can make it to the consoles as well, since people who own XBox Ones, PS4's, or even WiiUs probably played a significant role in making FarSight meets it's fifth consecutive KS. Wishful thinking I know.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Here's a question to keep this board interesting: Will Dr. Who Resurgence be released the same month as Dr. Who?

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Here's a question to keep this board interesting: Will Dr. Who Resurgence be released the same month as Dr. Who?

I know that some and maybe all of Farsight people have been working Saturdays to get things done. So we can only hope.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Bonzai
2wg5ao7.jpg

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Pretty sure Banzai Run is not #55. #55 will probably be a Halloween table, probably Freddy or Bonebusters.

invitro

May 4, 2012
From the FWIW department, the appearance of EBD in the Steam achievements doesn't mean its release will be this Friday (Aug 19), or even next (Aug 26). I don't have a great deal of data, but it looks like the ach's show up 2.5 weeks before the table is released as often as 1.5 or 0.5 weeks. It does look like EBD will release by Sept 2 at least but we could be pretty sure of that anyway :).

bluepegasus

Jul 27, 2016

huh? im sorry you lost me --and i thought i was a big Who fan. :confused: i googled "doctor who resurgence" and the only result that came close was "doctor who: the dalek resurgence" --a fan film that looks unintentionally comical-- loaded with bad production. Is that what you meant or is there something else?

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014

I don't know that that really means anything. But I do hope we get the game, it's a favorite.

We're pretty sure Banzai Run is coming this season? Did I miss a clue or leak?

Pretty sure Banzai Run is not #55. #55 will probably be a Halloween table, probably Freddy or Bonebusters.

Please, god, not another Premiere...

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
huh? im sorry you lost me --and i thought i was a big Who fan. :confused: i googled "doctor who resurgence" and the only result that came close was "doctor who: the dalek resurgence" --a fan film that looks unintentionally comical-- loaded with bad production. Is that what you meant or is there something else?

My bad. I meant Dr. Who Regenerated. I am not a big Dr. Who fan, so I got he name wrong.

Pretty much, Farsight is working on an updated version of the Dr. Who table in addition to the original.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-doctor-who/posts/1557680

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
From the FWIW department, the appearance of EBD in the Steam achievements doesn't mean its release will be this Friday (Aug 19), or even next (Aug 26). I don't have a great deal of data, but it looks like the ach's show up 2.5 weeks before the table is released as often as 1.5 or 0.5 weeks. It does look like EBD will release by Sept 2 at least but we could be pretty sure of that anyway :).

I wouldn't be surprised if EBD was the 26th, or even the 19th. I mean, it's got to be a quick win for FS - possibly why they chose it for August, so they could dedicate resources elsewhere. Let's see:
- Emulated? Check, it's the same MPU as Xenon and Centaur.
- Basic playfield? Check, no ramps or other such nonsense.
- Single ball play? Check, no stinkin' multiball here!

So all in all EBD should be about as quick a development of a table as FS can manage these days.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if EBD was the 26th, or even the 19th.
I'd be shocked if it were the 19th. Well, as shocked as I could get about a release date :). That'd be a 3-week span since FTBH, which was a 4-week span since I500, and the total of 7 weeks for 2 tables would be a record. It might even mean something :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online