Table Pack #54 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm just really, really, good at reading narrow but tall fonts. That, and they said so on the Twitch stream yesterday.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
I could read it without squinting...though I think my eyes are now bleeding, lol.

Been excited for the Doctor Who table since the Kickstarter. I wonder how far off the Regenerated table will be from the regular table...

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
IT'S FRAKKING DOCTOR WHO!!

feF3wt2.jpg

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Yeah, out of all the hints this is the easiest. lock the thread, it's confirmed. it cannot POSSIBLY mean anything else.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, out of all the hints this is the easiest. lock the thread, it's confirmed. it cannot POSSIBLY mean anything else.

Plus I think they mentioned it during the Twitch stream. It's a done deal and we all know it's next.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I see more people talking enthusiastically about Banzai Run and TFTC (going back to beginning of TPA fans) than I ever saw talking about R911.

Guess which one we got first.......

Nah, there was that Facebook guy who kept asking for Rescue 911 every time their page updated.

karl

May 10, 2012
Farsight should do a 3 strike and you're out, regarding the requests on Facebook :)

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
So yep. Nothing we didn't already pretty much know. In the words of Officer Barbrady, "Move along, nothing to see here."

As for the Halloween table, something tells me it won't be TFTC. Since it's Data East, that'll probably be released under SPA (since FS classifies DE as Stern).

Got this nasty feeling it'll be Bonebusters, since FS still has a lot of Gottliebs to burn. That's the price you pay after S3 and S4 had a single Gottlieb between them - now we're getting to watch the catch-up game as FS's licenses run out. Remember the end of S2, when we got six Gottliebs dumped on us back-to-back? Yeah, I got a feeling we're about to relive that.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah, he requested 911 a ton.

Same thing happened with Phantom of the Opera. One guy (who it transpired hadn't even played it) repeatedly requested it on here and Facebook. I guess FS seem to count the requests without checking how many different people are actually making them.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Same thing happened with Phantom of the Opera. One guy (who it transpired hadn't even played it) repeatedly requested it on here and Facebook. I guess FS seem to count the requests without checking how many different people are actually making them.

Let's unite, would you ? :rolleyes:
Mousin' Around ! Mousin' Around !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.