Table Pack #59 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
#57 is declared. time for #58
dont know what it will be, but after 3 mediocre gottlieb packs it better be something VEEERY good

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I was really, really hoping for Rollergames, but then I remembered they have an issue with their WMS contract (can anyone explain what's going on with that to me?), so they can't put out any more Bally/Williams tables for a while. Which would explain all the Gottliebs.

Would Royal Rumble need a Kickstarter? I mean, WWE is making a lot of money with their WWE Network streaming service...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
farsight just informed me it didnt like your face so no more tables for you...now go learn to use visual pinball pfffttt

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I was really, really hoping for Rollergames, but then I remembered they have an issue with their WMS contract (can anyone explain what's going on with that to me?), so they can't put out any more Bally/Williams tables for a while. Which would explain all the Gottliebs.

Would Royal Rumble need a Kickstarter? I mean, WWE is making a lot of money with their WWE Network streaming service...
Has anyone actually got any kind of confirmation from FS about this? All I've seen us speculation.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
There are still some great unlicensed table to be released......

Big Bang Bar
Fathom
Sea Witch
Mousin Around
Banzai Run
Devils Dare
Grand Lizard
Barracora
Time Machine
Space Station
Comet
World Cup Soccer
Jokerz
Swords Of Fury
Medusa
Stargate
Bad Cats
Kingpin
Sorcerer
Pinball Magic

thats another 2 seasons there with quality tables (better than this current season at least). Come on FS pull ya finger out, and stop with these Gottlieb tables

Last edited:

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Assuming the speculation on the licenses is correct, they might still have 1 or 2 Williams/Bally's left to do but don't want to completely run out before getting the new arrangements worked out. In any event, if they have more Gottlieb's to do I, of course, always lobby for EM's because they were the masters of that era.

Not a big fan of Premier/Mylstar but don't hate them either - but prefer early Bally SS and Williams system 11 to those (and 70's EM above all). However, if they do continue with Gottlieb/Premier solid-states and the sports themes, "The Games" isn't bad. It doesn't fit the sports theme, but "Super Orbit" isn't bad either. It's a remake of the early 70's "Orbit" and while I prefer the latter, Super Orbit does make some improvements in the ruleset (able to collect bonus mid-ball among other things) and is a fun, competitive game that pops up in tournaments from time to time.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Whatever it is, I have a feeling it's going to be a Premiere.

Royal Rumble is Data East so that would end up in Stern Pinball Arcade.

I do love that table, one of the better Data Easts.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
I feel it's time for a stern table to get released there should be at least 2 this season
Or even a Williams

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I'd be surprised to see another Stern table in TPA. In the podcast interview with Mike it sounded like TPA will only be for non-Stern tables going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.