Table Pack #59 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I just got confirmation: Nothing has changed, Doctor Who Master of Time is an extra table, S6 will have 11 table packs.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Dr Who MoT won't affect the number of tables we'll get this season. And this table seems to be more quality made than the Ghostbusters table.

Also is your avatar a Chinese version of Mario Bros/Duck Hunt NES title screen?

As far as table 59, after getting Gladiators, I have no idea what it will be......but I'll guess a football(not soccer) themed table.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Dr Who MoT won't affect the number of tables we'll get this season. And this table seems to be more quality made than the Ghostbusters table.

As far as table 59, after getting Gladiators, I have no idea what it will be......but I'll guess a football(not soccer) themed table.

Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour. It's what this is speculated to be.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Al's Garage Band is the next table, the MoT table taking a spot has everyone confused. I'm referring to the table after Al's Band.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Instead of thread titles like table pack 58, 59, 60 speculation, maybe we could we just title the threads something like...
What's next after Al's Garage Band?
What's next after Rollergames?
As Dave said, this is getting everyone confused.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Instead of thread titles like table pack 58, 59, 60 speculation, maybe we could we just title the threads something like...

refer them to this handy info graphic

http://www.pinballarcade.com/TablePacks/

however assuming they are going to add a table 61 to the site - that does screw up the nice 10 number system

they left the original launch tables out of the count - prob should have done that w/ MOT as well

Last edited:

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016

in fact my avatar is from this nes game's chinese homebrew translated version ;)
ETSWq03.jpg

36Wk3Do.jpg

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
After Alvin G., I'm hoping for a good alphanumeric table, like BR, RG, or SnS (I know, it's from "the P-word", but it's one of their best, IMO).

Or, if the WMS deal gets renewed, I'll gladly (and very much so) take Sorcerer.

Now that we know there'll be a seventh season, maybe season 6 can go out with a "shoryuken!". No, not SF2-that can wait until the middle of season 7 if it's in the pipes.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.