Table Pack #63 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
season 7 is coming, and 2nd table of it will be...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Let's try to remain a bit positive here, shall we? Geez, man.

Anyways, I'm betting it's gonna be Pinball Magic.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well Table Pack #62 will be the first table of Season 7. And there's already a speculation thread for that.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Let's try to remain a bit positive here, shall we? Geez, man.

Anyways, I'm betting it's gonna be Pinball Magic.
positive or overoptimistic? i think it is important to use right terms especially after getting several broken tables in a row

here is numbering offset because of table packs rearrange in 6th season, so i changed 1st post

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
positive or overoptimistic? i think it is important to use right terms especially after getting several broken tables in a row

here is numbering offset because of table packs rearrange in 6th season, so i changed 1st post
You do realise this is pinball arcade fans right? Not pinball people who like to complain about pinball arcade. If you are sick of getting a bunch of broken tables in a row, why not just stop playing. Any bugs you have can be posted here. But to open up a thread about table pack 63 just to be salty? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.

I'm going with Congo.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
They usually start a season with a highly rated table, so we might get Johnny Mnemonic to kick S7 off.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I had a dream a few nights ago it would be Congo. No joke, and no, I usually don't dream about TPA. If it's actually happening, I'm waiting for the next dream with the right lottery numbers.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
-----
I had a dream I was playing pinball once.;)

I had a dream I was playing a good game of pinball....for once!

Anyway, I'm hoping for Pinball Magic to kick off Capcom in TPA, but if it's a Williams or Bally, I'll go with Congo.

My biggest, if unlikely hope, is for Demolition Man.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
For the 2nd table of season 7 I think we might see our first Capcom table(Pinball Magic or Breakshot), or maybe the first Gottlieb of the season(Robo-War, Joker Poker or Spirit), but I'm hoping for an old Stern table in Seawitch. If they do stay with Williams/Bally tables, maybe to make up for the string of Gottliebs:p, maybe see Congo or The Shadow.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Embryon kind of expecting as #63?

But I'll settle for Bad Cats. (I'll just keep saying it.... til done)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im still rockin the factparagons coming im really unsure what i want lol...but yeah some form of dmd would be nice....i was pretty fond of the batman table from the mid 90s, i remember it being pretty fun besides val kilmers rubber nipples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts