Table Pack #63 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
season 7 is coming, and 2nd table of it will be...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Let's try to remain a bit positive here, shall we? Geez, man.

Anyways, I'm betting it's gonna be Pinball Magic.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well Table Pack #62 will be the first table of Season 7. And there's already a speculation thread for that.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Let's try to remain a bit positive here, shall we? Geez, man.

Anyways, I'm betting it's gonna be Pinball Magic.
positive or overoptimistic? i think it is important to use right terms especially after getting several broken tables in a row

here is numbering offset because of table packs rearrange in 6th season, so i changed 1st post

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
positive or overoptimistic? i think it is important to use right terms especially after getting several broken tables in a row

here is numbering offset because of table packs rearrange in 6th season, so i changed 1st post
You do realise this is pinball arcade fans right? Not pinball people who like to complain about pinball arcade. If you are sick of getting a bunch of broken tables in a row, why not just stop playing. Any bugs you have can be posted here. But to open up a thread about table pack 63 just to be salty? Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.

I'm going with Congo.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
They usually start a season with a highly rated table, so we might get Johnny Mnemonic to kick S7 off.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I had a dream a few nights ago it would be Congo. No joke, and no, I usually don't dream about TPA. If it's actually happening, I'm waiting for the next dream with the right lottery numbers.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
-----
I had a dream I was playing pinball once.;)

I had a dream I was playing a good game of pinball....for once!

Anyway, I'm hoping for Pinball Magic to kick off Capcom in TPA, but if it's a Williams or Bally, I'll go with Congo.

My biggest, if unlikely hope, is for Demolition Man.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
For the 2nd table of season 7 I think we might see our first Capcom table(Pinball Magic or Breakshot), or maybe the first Gottlieb of the season(Robo-War, Joker Poker or Spirit), but I'm hoping for an old Stern table in Seawitch. If they do stay with Williams/Bally tables, maybe to make up for the string of Gottliebs:p, maybe see Congo or The Shadow.

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Embryon kind of expecting as #63?

But I'll settle for Bad Cats. (I'll just keep saying it.... til done)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im still rockin the factparagons coming im really unsure what i want lol...but yeah some form of dmd would be nice....i was pretty fond of the batman table from the mid 90s, i remember it being pretty fun besides val kilmers rubber nipples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.