Table Pack #64 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm in the process of buying one myself.

Jealousy alarms just sounded in my head.

Curious to know what price you get it for and in what condition. I had a guy who could sell me one as he described it, practically new in box, for $2200. Unfortunately I couldn't have bought it even if it was only $1000 as I simply don't have the funds at the moment. But it seems the average price, even for ones in nice shape, is around $1500. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Jealousy alarms just sounded in my head.

Curious to know what price you get it for and in what condition. I had a guy who could sell me one as he described it, practically new in box, for $2200. Unfortunately I couldn't have bought it even if it was only $1000 as I simply don't have the funds at the moment. But it seems the average price, even for ones in nice shape, is around $1500. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself!
$3200. I'm working with a restorer, so I can get the machine at showroom level and more energy efficient (LED lighting, updated power supply, new capacitors, etc...).

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ahh Medusa , emptied the silver from my pockets a few times , na bull...t a lot of times !!!! :p:eek::cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
$3200. I'm working with a restorer, so I can get the machine at showroom level and more energy efficient (LED lighting, updated power supply, new capacitors, etc...).

Oh yeah, showroom quality is gonna run more for sure. There's a couple of threads on Pinside about guys that do tables up for 'best in show' competitions, and it's unbelievable what they do to a machine that looked fantastic even before they got their hands on it.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I would take anythng besides another Gotlieb at this stage :p
The Shadow would be nice :D

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Mousing_Around_MoP_1.png

This.

(Just cause I want to see your reaction when we finally get it. )

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
-Skateball
-Genesis
-The Shadow
-Demolition Man
-America's Most Haunted
-Wizard of Oz
-Guns & Roses
-Congo
-Big Bang Bar
-Pinball Magic
-Jurassic Park
-Tales from the Crypt

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
I hope someday Jersey Jack will be available. You'd think Stern could add those without issues license wise like the original game.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Anyone got this month's newletter?

Hi Zacattack-welcome to the boards. This is one of those times where I'm more interested in the newsletter and next hint than the actual table.

Although with the PFX3 announcement, it's already been a great week for digital pinball IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts