Tables missing

Fred van Noije

Oct 5, 2012
I own all tables, but now i lost season 1 and 2, tried all possibilities to reinstall them,
This happend before with other new table install, but this time it's serious !
I am sure Farsight will fix this soon.

Last edited:

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah I've tried everything mentioned but still only have 17 of the 71 tables I should have

Did you uninstall the app then redownload it again? The main reason for this is to delete everything including save files and other things that may screw up with the licenses.

I had to do it last month when it kept forgetting every bit of information about me and I had to keep logging in again, my table views were completely messed up etc., Worse yet, it worked just fine until a few days later when it decided to corrupt everything. I had to start fresh and then do the procedure.

In this update, it wants you to log in - you can bypass this by tapping Login, then cancelling. You need to do this.

Also make sure you got the right version - the paid or free version installed. Your farsight account syncs over the purchaess from either app, but restoring tables only works on the version you bought the tables from.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Did you uninstall the app then redownload it again? The main reason for this is to delete everything including save files and other things that may screw up with the licenses.

I had to do it last month when it kept forgetting every bit of information about me and I had to keep logging in again, my table views were completely messed up etc., Worse yet, it worked just fine until a few days later when it decided to corrupt everything. I had to start fresh and then do the procedure.

In this update, it wants you to log in - you can bypass this by tapping Login, then cancelling. You need to do this.

Also make sure you got the right version - the paid or free version installed. Your farsight account syncs over the purchaess from either app, but restoring tables only works on the version you bought the tables from.

Alright, so I have around 20 tables purchased from the free version, 20 from the paid version.... I should delete both apps, then just install the paid version, reload all tables, then restore, and that will work? ;)

I also emailed farsight support to see if they will refund the duplicate Adams family purchase, lets see how long it takes to get a reply... :rolleyes:

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Can someone please update this thread when the bug is fixed? I'm not going to update TPA until it is.

Thank you,

Scott

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Still missing over half. Can't imagine it would go on much longer.
Hey Granny,

Which version of iOS are you on?

What model device are you using?

Which version of the app are you using?

Which version of the app did you purchase any game content on(Free or Paid)?

When you select a table in the In-App-Purchasing menus, is the apple prompt to restore purchases displayed?

After Logging out or your FarSight Account, shutting down the app, Restarting the app, Logging back in, does restore purchases in the options folder not work?

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I have the first two seasons. The only table appearing in "My Tables" is Tales of the Arabian Nights.

The tables in the Season 1&2 folders accurately display my completed goals. When I select them to play, I'm getting the Farsight purchase screen.

I have tried Restore Purchase multiple times. I get the message that my purchases have been restored, but they are not. I have never created a Farsight log-in.

iPad 2 running iOS 9.2.1
Latest version of the app.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
just sayin' it's all been good for me on the iOS end, though was confusing when i first pulled TPA up after update...

from memory it was "log in" via main menu (the TPA login - that's gonna be your "TPA" login and =not= nec your "app store" login - they are separate!).

then "restore purchases" via options menu - that got most of my tables back (i needed to do an "app store" login also to do that part, once i pushed the button) - but that round didn't pull in my "addams fam".

so i then had to again log out (not just quit the app, but instead push the button "Logout" on the TPA main menu, then "Login" back in to get that right.

dunno if that helps - i hope so! (that's on an old iPod touch to, a 2010).

Last edited:

Mudfinger

Jun 6, 2012
It's important to realize , there are 2 issues here, not 1

1. The debacle of tables lost caused by the latest LAH update.

2. The Complication of the 1st issue made much worse because some of us purchased some tables withe the FREE version and some with the PAID version.

When the issue with the 2 different versions happened last time Farsight said it would "combine" the 2 versions, but instead they made them "snyc" with each other so after that you could delete the one version and all would be hunky -dorey with that app after that.....until now!

I just re-downloaded the free version and logged in and all my missing tables were there ..but NOT the "OTHER" restored tables from the "PAID" app! SO roughly half of my tables are in the free app and the other half in the paid app. and the 2 apps are NOT syncing with each other as of yet. I assume this is the missing part of the puzzle Farsight is working on now. (I hope they are)

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Hey Granny,

Which version of iOS are you on?

What model device are you using?

Which version of the app are you using?

Which version of the app did you purchase any game content on(Free or Paid)?

When you select a table in the In-App-Purchasing menus, is the apple prompt to restore purchases displayed?

After Logging out or your FarSight Account, shutting down the app, Restarting the app, Logging back in, does restore purchases in the options folder not work?

Hi,
I'm missing 54 of the 71 tables I've purchased

I'm on IOS 7.3.1

I'm on IPad Air 2

I'm on the Free app

As far as I know I've always had the free app as my choice

When I select a table from the seasons selection it ask me if I want to restore purchased tables , if I click yes then it brings up the various purchasing methods and not the table to play

The restore does not wrk after completing all the above either

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Were looking into the issue and did notice two separate discrepancies with the paid and free version. I'll post again when we have an update and I apologize for the inconvenience.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It's important to realize , there are 2 issues here, not 1

1. The debacle of tables lost caused by the latest LAH update.

2. The Complication of the 1st issue made much worse because some of us purchased some tables withe the FREE version and some with the PAID version.

When the issue with the 2 different versions happened last time Farsight said it would "combine" the 2 versions, but instead they made them "snyc" with each other so after that you could delete the one version and all would be hunky -dorey with that app after that.....until now!

I just re-downloaded the free version and logged in and all my missing tables were there ..but NOT the "OTHER" restored tables from the "PAID" app! SO roughly half of my tables are in the free app and the other half in the paid app. and the 2 apps are NOT syncing with each other as of yet. I assume this is the missing part of the puzzle Farsight is working on now. (I hope they are)

This could be part of the issue as well, so if anyone has purchased some tables on the free app and some on the paid app, try restoring purchases on the paid version.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Hey Carpy, what 17 tables do you have that are working?
Big shot
Black hole
Cirquis Voltaire
El dorado
Fireball
Funhouse
Gorgar
Hurricane
Judge dread
Last action hero
Monster bash
No fear