Tables You'd Like To See in TPA in 2013 Thread! (Vote)

Tables you'd like to see releasesd in 2013 (Pick 10)

• Total voters

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
11 of those titels are TV/movie titels that will probably never see. The only table I really want to see next year is the one without bugs and art issues I dont care if it takes ALL year just1! would be nice.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Here's what I'd like to see released in 2013:
Black Knight, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Taxi, Harley Davidson, Elvira and the Party Monsters, No Good Gofers, Scared Stiff, and Big Shot.

Ahh..the joys of owning a 360 and a PC!

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Nice list, but it's missing a few that I think I'd like to see but wouldn't really deem as obvious. Diner, Swords of Fury, Junk Yard, etc.

I avoided voting for licensed tables that would most likely require a kickstarter, but just couldn't help myself with Dracula. I would love to see that table on TPA.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Here's what I'd like to see released in 2013:
Black Knight, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Taxi, Harley Davidson, Elvira and the Party Monsters, No Good Gofers, Scared Stiff, and Big Shot.

Ahh..the joys of owning a 360 and a PC!

LOL Good one! For all of our sakes I hope to see at least some of them before the year ends.

Well my picks were:

Big Bang Bar
Bram Stroker's Dracula
FireBall
Judge Dred
Star Wars and a few others....

Time will tell if we get some of them. Of course the obvious few favorites are missing, but the OP already mentioned it. There's also a few more that I would have picked over the ones that I did in this poll.

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
We'd be happy to see any table on Xbox 360 or PC in 2013.
Farsight still haven't found a publisher and the Greenlight joke makes me wanna cry.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Glad to see Bram Stokers Drac getting love.

Man I have actually never played it, but I watch pretty much every PAPA tutorial I can find, and this table is just awesome.

Great rule set, cool multiball ideas, an amazing jackpot, but it's the music and vibe that puts it over the top for me. Should be a relatively cheap license to get, no?

Also. Xenon needs more votes.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah out of that whole list i think Bram Stokers Dracula would be the one id want the most, closely followed but Haunted House and then Fish Tales

some.nerd

Dec 18, 2012
I'd also cast a vote/nomination for Cactus Jack's, an obscure Gottlieb pin from the late 80s/early 90s. It's just got such a silly theme and it's fun to play.

I also get a lot of enjoyment from Bad Cats for similar reason (lots of amusing voice samples, particularly the opening "BAAAAAAAD CATS..." and that "meow-meow-meow-meow...." ditty). Plus it's a challenging table with some nifty features.

Last edited:

WildWingMafia

Nov 8, 2012
Nightmare on Elm Street is not on the list? I would love to have that one. Same with Tales From The Crypt, KISS, Flash Gordon AND ANY NEW STERN TABLE... FarSight has a license with Stern, are they not allowed to do the new tables?

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
Nightmare on Elm Street is not on the list? I would love to have that one. Same with Tales From The Crypt, KISS, Flash Gordon AND ANY NEW STERN TABLE... FarSight has a license with Stern, are they not allowed to do the new tables?

It's because of the added expansive 3rd party licencing that we don't see any newer Sterns. They're all based on movies/bands/TV series, so we would have to Kickstart them to see them released.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I want the reverse of Richard B: please more pre-1985 tables. I think I've hit saturation point with the DMD stuff!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Honestly, I'll buy everything that comes out.

New Sterns I want to see Roller Coaster Tycoon. That surely can't be that expensive a license? It really is a fun table too and really uses the theme well.

I really want to see High Speed 2 and Eight Ball Deluxe out.
Attack from Mars is one on my waiting list too.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
It's because of the added expansive 3rd party licencing that we don't see any newer Sterns. They're all based on movies/bands/TV series, so we would have to Kickstart them to see them released.
Not necessarily. The license holders are just as interested in getting publicity. Do you think Stern paid Fox ton to make their Avatar pinball table? I'm not sure how it works, but movie and tv-series tie-ins is probably some kind of mutual interest deal.

So yeah, licenses for movies and tv-series that are much more "current" than Star Trek and Twilight Zone, might look more scary, but in fact they might as well be easier to negotiate than a license that's not being held on to for any reason other than making money for the license holder.

Of course, it's all just speculation on my behalf. But someone recently released a port of the classic Konami Simpsons beat'em up on consoles, which was pretty low-key, so why shouldn't Simpsons Pinball Party be available as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts