Tables You'd Like To See in TPA in 2013 Thread! (Vote)

Tables you'd like to see releasesd in 2013 (Pick 10)

• Total voters

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So looks like the top 5 sits at....

Fish Tales 71
Bram Stokers Dracula 65
Star Wars 57
Big Bang Bar 57
Haunted House 56

Out of all these would most like to see Bram Stokers Dracula & Haunted House. Maybe a Halloween table pack??...or though would BSD need to be a kickstarter project?

mdmost

Apr 2, 2013
Of those top 5, I can only see Fish Tales, Big Bang Bar, and Haunted House ever really making it due to licensing fees. I want Fish Tales more than anything. That's easily my favorite pinball game of all time. I was always a huge fan of World Cup 94 but I doubt the license on it would be attainable either. Williams made so many great games back in the early to mid 90s.

Hey Bob, look... water skiers.

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
So looks like the top 5 sits at....

Fish Tales 71
Bram Stokers Dracula 65
Star Wars 57
Big Bang Bar 57
Haunted House 56

Out of all these would most like to see Bram Stokers Dracula & Haunted House. Maybe a Halloween table pack??...or though would BSD need to be a kickstarter project?

I'm hoping for BSD, but the license may be unattainable. BBB would a great addition, especially considering FS's mission of perserving games for their historical value; BBB is near the top of the list of games that most mere mortals will never see in person. They'd probably have to forego using the physical machine though, as originals are nearly non-existent, and collectors that have the repros ask absurd prices (15-20k). If they are gonna dig into rare games though, I demand Krull! Ultimately (and I'll say this until I'm blue in the face) I'm just hoping for some early 80s Stern/Bally games.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Only Fishtales, BSD and The Shadow seem interesting to me, the old tables just don't do it for me, get bored really fast playing them...
Nice add ons to the list would be Roadshow, No Fear and Tales from the Crypt, if I have to name an old title it would have to be Escape from the Lost World

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts