TAF is up

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Fix is in now. Please delete The Addams Family from your Manage tables and re-download the table to fix the missing textures. Hope everyone enjoys the tables and were working on getting the Kickstarter codes out!

karl

May 10, 2012
Yes. It works now. It even kept my score on the Addams table :)

That is some pretty smooth damage control, Farsight :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
there was a slight issue after download where music soed uo by at keast ffity oercent but a restart of the app fix that just fine.

right im off to try kicking syt and jareds asses i mean...ughhhh mamushka!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
its safe man no issue now that i can see but im so into the movies tonight im having a beer before game time

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I just updated and played my first game, and got to say, honoustly....

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AWESOME!

One minor problem, just noticed my ios account is empty, so, have to buy a card tomorrow. But man.... It looks great, and first impression, only one free game though, it plays fine.

Thanks! Really, this is very special for me, omg the memories, back then when i was still good looking haha ;-).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
this might have been asked before, but is the gold edition included? it is mentioned in the instructions...

Included if you backed the kickstarter at the gold level $100. But they say it will be available for purchase at a later date (we don't know when yet).

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
While I'm glad that Addams Family is finally here, I really thinks it shows how dated the iOS version looks by now.
The complete lack of a lighting system makes some things just look bland and out of place: The cover of Thing's box just looks strange; the flippers floating over the playfield, because they lack any shadow at all.

Of course this is not really news, but since I'm especially familiar with the Addams Family table it just stands out to me.
So I really hope we will see an updated engine sometime in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.