Taito Pinball Tables

74-89

May 2, 2014
My favorite is Vortex and most wanted is Mr. Black.

A set of all the Taitos with playfields that are "similar to" other tables would be a dream. If the VP recreations are any kind of indication, most if not all of these are better than the tables they imitate - more exciting and more fun to play.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
TAITO of US had the license according to a brazilian pinball blog , when the TAX of importation became too high , the brazilian justice prohibited the importation , from than on TAITO became cloning tables changing the names , artwork and sound effects in many tables ... my favorites are VORTEX , COSMIC and TITAN , the eletronic sounds are very fully integrate with the tables giving life on the play game .... probaly the best 80's pinball eletronic sounds was with TAITO of Brazil tables ... TAITO pinball tables was restrict to Brazil market . Would be an amazing collection if A.S.K can put hands on it !

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I would think there would be significant licensing issues for ASK to do these. Not just just with the original US companies, but also with Farsight, who would be none to pleased if another companies did a clone version of Firepower. (Or any other table they paid for exclusive rights to). But I agree I would be cool to see another company do some of these tables that Farsight is unlikely to ever do.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
na5ebyze.jpg

If it was Rom emu'd - who cares it's not called Black Knight.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
TAITO got a dealership from Gottlieb in 1963... and I don't know afterwords with other pin makers. But they likely had certain licenses I suppose.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.