Taxi and Harley Davidson release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Checked App Store (again) - Zen update this time!

Is this true? If so, does it only apply to IOS 6 updates? Might be worth FS resubmitting as an IOS 6 update and getting it approved today:

According to The Next Web, Apple is readying the App Store fast to get apps updated for the new taller iPhone 5 and iOS 6.

"We've been getting reports from developers that Apple is pushing review through its system at a rapid pace. App submissions are normally reviewed over a matter of days, but some are seeing times as quick as a few hours," TNW reported.

karl

May 10, 2012
Just hoping that since apple is pushing specific ios 6 updates through that other updates is not being stalled. Been getting lots of ios 6 app updates lately

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
weird, despite the update the avengers table is still showing coming soon... do they remotely need to unlock it now? does anybody know?

I purchased it just fine like 30 secs ago man...uk?.may full uninstall might help

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
Checked App Store (again) - Zen update this time!

Is this true? If so, does it only apply to IOS 6 updates? Might be worth FS resubmitting as an IOS 6 update and getting it approved today:

According to The Next Web, Apple is readying the App Store fast to get apps updated for the new taller iPhone 5 and iOS 6.

"We've been getting reports from developers that Apple is pushing review through its system at a rapid pace. App submissions are normally reviewed over a matter of days, but some are seeing times as quick as a few hours," TNW reported.

If this is true, then something is seriously screwed up with the TPA update. Why would it take two full weeks when other apps has a waiting time of a few days, or even hours?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I love the Louis CK comparison. So true.

We are spoiled rotten as pinheads, but I won't apologize for wanting more product and somewhat reliable release dates.

J2fold

Jul 28, 2012
I still think the hold up is due to the ios6 update or at least part of the problem. Sure other apps have been coming out, but pinball arcade was rejected so they might as well fix it for the ios6 instead of doing it later. Other apps have been posting about how their updates are for ios6 as well. True I could be wrong, but it is just my guess.
I've got updates for a bunch of other games today, so that's not it.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
"Due to our delay with releasing Table Pack 5 on iOS in August, we are combining Table Pack 5 and Table Pack 6 in the next update. This will include Harley Davidson, Taxi, No Good Gofers, and Elvira and the Party Monsters. Taxi is the Table of the Month and can be played unlimited for free. We've also fixed issues with many of the other tables. We fully expect for this update to be released before the end of September. Table Pack 6 with Elvira and Gofer will be released on Android when this iOS update is approved. Thanks again for supporting the Pinball Arcade!"

GOOD. I can wait a little longer, and getting 4 tables at once sounds really good to me. Don´t really have time for it right now anyway (ironically I´m still posting here, but - well...).

Last edited:

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
From Facebook

"Due to our delay with releasing Table Pack 5 on iOS in August, we are combining Table Pack 5 and Table Pack 6 in the next update. This will include Harley Davidson, Taxi, No Good Gofers, and Elvira and the Party Monsters. Taxi is the Table of the Month and can be played unlimited for free. We've also fixed issues with many of the other tables. We fully expect for this update to be released before the end of September. Table Pack 6 with Elvira and Gofer will be released on Android when this iOS update is approved. Thanks again for supporting the Pinball Arcade!"

mmmagnetic beat me to it;)

Last edited:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Now I can stop checking this forum every 20 minutes. Thanks for the update!

J2fold

Jul 28, 2012

GOOD. I can wait a little longer, and getting 4 tables at once sounds really good to me. Don´t really have time for it right now anyway (ironically I´m still posting here, but - well...).

YES, *high five* I called it the other day. I know I was just guessing, but it makes sense with ios6, and Elvira coming out which at a marketing stand point would make more sense to have it out in October or at least closer to October.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So they basically cocked the resubmission up again or didnt even submit it on the 7th when they said they did, otherwise it would be coming out on its own and not included with table pack 6 as as FS have said before they have submitted it and its out of their hands so they wouldnt have had the option for it to be released on the app store it would of just come out. If this is not the case then why would they make the decision to not release it on its own but instead release it with table pack 6 and delaying the dlc pack 5 tables even more their just buying themselves more time!!

And lets be honest there is NO way the iOS pack 6 will be out before the end of September, as up until Monday it hadn't even been released for beta testing, so it will be another DLC pack thats going to be late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts