Terminator 2 custom balls

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
3 new custom balls were just added in the new iOS update today. They especially like the first one which is two-toned black and blue. There's also a "Season 1 Ball Pack" listed but when I click on it it says "Unable to establish a network connection". Anybody know what the Season 1 Ball pack is?

IMG_0744.png

IMG_0745.png

IMG_0746.png

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Both the T2 ball pack and Season 1 ball pack have also appeared on the very first Haunted House/Tee'd Off beta on Android.

I'm going to assume that the Season 1 ball pack has those balls that were added on that one PS3 TPA update and removed on the next one. If not, then it's probably just a bundle of the Eye Ball and TZ and ST:TNG ball packs.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
There's also a "Season 1 Ball Pack" listed but when I click on it it says "Unable to establish a network connection". Anybody know what the Season 1 Ball pack is?

Hmm.. Are you using the paid or the free version of the app?

Edit:

I forgot to clear it for sale on both the paid/free versions. They are now cleared for sale -- not sure how long it takes to update on Apple's end.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Can someone post which custom balls are included in the season 1 ball pack? There aren't any preview images. Kind of reminds me of a grab bag sale: you pay up front then stick your hand in the bag and find out what you just bought!

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
The Season 1 Ball Pack should be working now.

It looks like one of our users has kindly compiled a list when they were accidentally made available on PS3 in this thread:
20NewPinballs_TPA-vgo.png

The blind-buy never occurred to me. I'll be sure to mention it to the higher ups. :)

N

netizen

Before I purchased the season 1 pack I saw a season 2 pack listed as well. After the purchase completed, the season2 pack didn't show any longer ... Another oddity of pre-emptive data leaking?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The Season 1 Ball Pack should be working now.

It looks like one of our users has kindly compiled a list when they were accidentally made available on PS3 in this thread:
20NewPinballs_TPA-vgo.png

The blind-buy never occurred to me. I'll be sure to mention it to the higher ups. :)

Glad it was helpful. :)

On my PS3 version of TPA, when those balls were removed, my eyeball pinball was also removed.
It still shows up on a couple tables, but isn't selectable anymore.

Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I purchased the Season 1 ball pack. I can't figure out which tables a couple of the balls are from. Looking at the picture above:

2nd row, 2nd column?
4th row, 4th column?
1st row, 3rd column: I assume it's Black Hole but I'm not positive.

Last edited:

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
I purchased the Season 1 ball pack. I can't figure out which tables a couple of the balls are from. Looking at the picture above:

2nd row, 2nd column?
4th row, 4th column?

Just my guesses ,sotie ; #1-Totan , #2 Monster Bash , #3 -your guess is as good as mine... whitewater ?!? :D

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013

2nd row, 2nd column?
4th row, 4th column?
i can figure out a few of the others like harley davidson and taxi the golf ball beyond that i am lost. Maybe the 1 yellow pool ball goes in big shot ???? But the 8 ball goes there unless we get EBD which is not coming soon.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Hmm.. Are you using the paid or the free version of the app?

Edit:

I forgot to clear it for sale on both the paid/free versions. They are now cleared for sale -- not sure how long it takes to update on Apple's end.
the terminator two one wont open no network or something just season pack one opens paid version

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.